• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Last Legion (Eng/NL Guild!)

Wicked Charger

Warlord
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

My name is Andronikes, i would like to invite all English/Nl/Be people to join a new upcoming/dominating guild! The Last Legion is a united pact of strong and fierce people! Together they stand strong and hold their lines and rules! Together they will conquer and dominate the people that are rebelling! People that will not live by peace and honour will be slaughterd! Do you think YOU are up for the job!? Feel free to message Andronikes or Muyayoak In-game, If for some reason we are not responding/online send us a letter to Yalahar depot! We will invite you as fast as possible! Lets make this guild POWERFULL!

Sincerely yours.
Andronikes
Leader of The Last Legion

You gonna make a guild by getting people from Advertising and Forum?
And you gonna lead on a 150 ED?
Damn..

Last edited:
best retard 2014 botting blue djinns kkk
j8lent.png

cya nerd turban shits dominando \o/

You gonna make a guild by getting people from Advertising and Forum?
And you gonna lead on a 150 ED?
Damn..
I'm not gonna lead them on a 150 ED ;) untill the time we get enough players i'll be higher ;) Don't worry

Back