• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Last Legion (Eng/NL Guild!)

best retard 2014 botting blue djinns kkk
j8lent.png

cya nerd turban shits dominando \o/
Kinda funny u guys needed to be with 2 guys ;) :D do you think i give a damn if u kill me when i'm asleep? :p I got 7 accounts hahaha >.> all botting massively ;)

Kinda funny u guys needed to be with 2 guys ;) :D do you think i give a damn if u kill me when i'm asleep? :p I got 7 accounts hahaha >.> all botting massively ;)
We got a Baws over here

- Jag står stadigt i backen, gunga till takten, ögon på skatteeeeeeeeen -

on this orshacores with my ml 140 im pretty sure i can solo u haha just that i dont have access to this blue shits and he had to open door for me to ue on you ;p

on this orshacores with my ml 140 im pretty sure i can solo u haha just that i dont have access to this blue shits and he had to open door for me to ue on you ;p
Cool story brah! ;) i don't care i just play for fun ;) not being baddas ;) you can kill me as many times as you like. I will always laugh even if i die ;)

Bro xDDD waaaaaaay to funny what you trying to do :D ppls there joking in you. This ots is just not good for war or anythink xD you can massbotting 24/7 on 7 account , no1 gives a shit xD the great old wars are done here. 140 m lvls, 400 lvls, nothing to do anymore xD 20 ppl avaspam> this is wars now in shadowcores, and you can't rly do nothing agaist xD

You can search old videos, how good it was, but it's just memories.It wont be same anymore :)

few fauvorites :) but you can check my channel .. its just ower.. deal with it xD

Still dont know who are you forum fightero
haha i prefear to be unknowed than be knowed for being a guild leader making combo ava xD :p sure that ur parents do this question when they see you outside of ur room, who are u? QUIEN ERES?!

Hi everybody!

My name is Andronikes, i would like to invite all English/Nl/Be people to join a new upcoming/dominating guild! The Last Legion is a united pact of strong and fierce people! Together they stand strong and hold their lines and rules! Together they will conquer and dominate the people that are rebelling! People that will not live by peace and honour will be slaughterd! Do you think YOU are up for the job!? Feel free to message Andronikes or Muyayoak In-game, If for some reason we are not responding/online send us a letter to Yalahar depot! We will invite you as fast as possible! Lets make this guild POWERFULL!

Sincerely yours.
Andronikes
Leader of The Last Legion
pm Dino aka englanduh THE LEADER

haha i prefear to be unknowed than be knowed for being a guild leader making combo ava xD :p sure that ur parents do this question when they see you outside of ur room, who are u? QUIEN ERES?!
Yaya fijate si salgo poco que mire el foro 1 mes despues , ni te raies eh. Zi quiere te bendo mi pbp masta ? No te gustan los combo ue :d?

Back