• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Legend of Zelda Project

RobsonDias

Reaction score
This is a server based on The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, is currently in early development phase, I'm adding all the sprites on the client before start making the map/systems.
But I can not guarantee that it will be finished this year.

Current map development

EesDZvj.png

Updated 10/03/2013 - 00:55

dj2IV7w.png

AvAoF6f.png

Original A Link to the Past (Light World) map

light_world.png

This server will use a custom client based on OTClient, and the map will not be exactly like the game, but most areas will be.

Thanks
:)

Last edited:
Wow this looks awesome, I've seen quite a few zelda projects but all have failed in someway, I hope you'll be able to complete it successfully, and good luck can't wait for some more screens!

Wow this looks awesome, I've seen quite a few zelda projects but all have failed in someway, I hope you'll be able to complete it successfully, and good luck can't wait for some more screens!

Thanks, maybe tomorrow I'll have some more pictures to show.

Would of thought rpgmaker is more this caliber but nb! Will watch this thread

also thought about a zelda project years ago but never thought about puting that sprites wich looks good since its not 1d..
however i have not much zelda knowledge except i played zelda seasons and super smash bros melee however i still love it in some way :p
wich vocations can we choose? etc.

also thought about a zelda project years ago but never thought about puting that sprites wich looks good since its not 1d..
however i have not much zelda knowledge except i played zelda seasons and super smash bros melee however i still love it in some way :p
wich vocations can we choose? etc.

I have not thought of vocations, why am I doing this project alone.
But when I finished adding sprites in client and finish the map, I'll think of vocations and other systems that the server will have.

Well i can share atleast bring you some ideas for inspiration or something
for example for the vocations:
Link
Ganondorf
Zelda
Onox?
Sorry don't played much zelda games but i liked what i played hehe

Ahah i got abit chocked here, looking forward to see more progress! :D

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back