• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Legendary Door - Level 999 Gate of Expertise -

DrakenWarrior

Yep....
Reaction score
Again, we get into the theory of the door.
As Kharsek closes in on level 900 the hype rises for the door.
I know that when he reaches the moment of going through the door, it will be the biggest moment in tibia.
It will encrust into the history of tibia for ages.
I'm sure that the whole server will be watching, maybe even the staff.
In my theory, I do believe it won't be a new item or a new type of skill or spell.
I believe it will be a whole new city or maybe even a new beginning for the player.
As many years that it takes to reach the level I don't believe that it will be a full reset.
But the theory again rises.
What will be behind this door?
It makes you think of what they will add.
I mean, it could just be a reward of maybe a statue or maybe even a doll with your name on it.
Kharsek has 130 more levels.
This will take probably 8-9 months or maybe even 2 years.
He gets 2 levels a week on average so it wont take him too long.
What is your looks on this?

Nothing is beyond the door but a broken tp. Level was reached during a test server and it was proven to be nothing but a false hope for something new.

Nothing is beyond the door but a broken tp. Level was reached during a test server and it was proven to be nothing but a false hope for something new.
The thing is, CipSoft now knows that someone will reach that level in the real servers, which means they're probably going to change that.

The thing is, CipSoft now knows that someone will reach that level in the real servers, which means they're probably going to change that.
You forget that we are talking about Cipsoft lol. I'm willing to bet when the day comes there won't be anything..

It's going to be a teleport where the second you walk in your character gets deleted.
1q25ab.png

Kharsek will likely hit 900 first but I doubt it's him who will open that door as Dev Onica is slowly closing the level gap between them and on a yearly progression she will likely surpass Kharsek.

Well, obviously you exp faster with a mage than with ek.
Doesn't matter who gets it first, what matters is the thing actually get... or NOthing.

Nothing is behind that door, and there wont be anything either. If theres one thing we know about CipSoft it is that they don't change old stuff, they just add new completely out of place stuff ontop of the old stuff.

Last edited:
The new anti cheat is behind that door. The second he opens that door it will start up the program and no one will be able to escape.

Botters be DOOMED!

Just a message "Congradulations, you are now Batman. Have fun!" and nothing more.

"Your account has been deleted for botting. Thanks for playing."

Deja-vu, or is there another thread exactly like this...? o_O

Mhm... thanks for playing? Botting or playing?

No its just like a reborn teleport. Forcing all characters to reborn to lvl 0 and all worlds/system goes back to version 6.9

Back