• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Life Of Neo

ItsNeo

Reaction score
~ Welcome to my life thread ~

Took level 100! Let the fun begin!

2z4n81e.png

Got some avalanches and went to Lizard City!

wv77tz.png

Some more levels at lizards

6tpwg5.png

Last edited:
any reccomendations on where I should hunt? I want exp not loot :)

voc, skills, lvl....
If you're knight try on darashia dl's, frosts dragons, wyrms and behemoths (liberty bay).... good exp and much loot

Elder Druid > Level 99 > ML 83~

But i might be lower depends on whats happening with server after the bug

Hehe, hunt dls or hellspawns with avalanches ;)
Idk if the hellspawn's task is created, but you can gain good exp and loot with them xD
Please visite my life thread too and comment :]I will follow that thread so upload images!

ah he says that because he plays this game 24/7 and has quit for 1 day so now he thinks hes Mr. Popular IRL?

Dont make me laugh, I can play tibia and have a social life at the same time, clearly you can only do 1.

ah he says that because he plays this game 24/7 and has quit for 1 day so now he thinks hes Mr. Popular IRL?

Dont make me laugh, I can play tibia and have a social life at the same time, clearly you can only do 1.

The only thing I do is laughing at ppl and trolling them, nothin more =3
Of 18 days online on shadowcores, Im pretty sure 13 days are spend being afk in house venore...

And yes, I stay awake like this because I go outside then come back like 2-3 am and can't sleep, so I do sleep at 4-5 am till 12-15 pm...

you laugh and troll at people because they are playing a game you used to play 24/7 but no longer can cos you were hunted by RLD, bet you wish you could still play, tough life.

Back