• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team The Lost Kindgom Online searches for partners

Aeronx

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

The lost kingdom is looking for mature people to works on this areas:

- OTclient
- Website
- Mapper
- Spriter

The project its been up for 2 years now. It's a really custom server, very unique with features only seen there.
Building a project is really time consuming and I cannot do everything as good as others all by myself.

The server has a really great potential and a lots of hours behind it. I have had always an idea of a server, which is to make a server by players for players, build a community and grow as a server where people can have their spare time to have fun.

You can find more about the server here:
[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)
or
The Lost Kindgom Online

Earnings from the server will be shared among parters.

If you are interested please, pm me or post here.

Thank you for your time.

Mapper position filled.

Still looking for:
-Community Manager
-Website developer
-Spriter
-OTclient programmer

Mapper position filled.

Still looking for:
-Community Manager
-Website developer
-Spriter
-OTclient programmer
I think you should be looking for someone who can secure your client 1st before you start making new sprites, its not hard at all the rip a spr file even if you change the spr & dat signature.

Thats why I want an OTclient programmer.

Bring
Up
My
hey this project looks pretty coo are u still looking for a spriter? i can make custom outfits

Back