• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Lost Kingdom Revival (Custom Vocs, Indepth RPG Map) Discussion/Feedback

Today I've added a small demon spawn in deeper Dracona. I'm working on a lot of fixes and the final conjurer spells for tomorrow. This should finish up the conjurer vocation and I should be able to focus completely on the map until we're ready for a launch.

id say raise exp abit, cant fuck around being slow as slowpoke

Aye, I'll double up exp next patch.

Part of the new demon spawn I'm working on at the moment. It is also the entrance to a large dungeon with multiple "dimensions" for a long quest written by a friend.

RiP425U.jpg

The red is not shown in game, it's literally nothing. It's just there to make tiles walkable and to make sure that people don't crash.

Edit: Not pushing patch today since there's a lot of work on and little time.

Last edited:
Hi! I've gotten some map pieces from @piku247
I'll be spending today and tomorrow adding them for a larger patch paired with finishing up some quests (Zanns second task, Dracona, Nomad Land) before pushing the patch fixing conjurers too. Tomorrow evening is the ETA.

fB06vB8.jpg

Last edited:
Here's what I'm currently working on. This will go live together with a banshee spawn, the wizard tower and a few quests sometime tomorrow (Saturday).

Also, preliminary launch ETA is 1st of march.

ElTw1XS.jpg

Last edited:
Adding Grims today as well, felt the inspiration :)
Tibnxo8.jpg

Lf6HaG9.jpg

I've also added another new area north-west of town with the first custom monster type: Wild Druids. They're for players level 20-50 and come with a task. They should be profitable to hunt without chance of massive profit, kinda like dragons but less dangerous.
Normal loot includes: Gold, Creature Products, Brown Mushroom
Rares: Life Ring, Life Crystal, Terra Rod, Terra Hood

I'll film a short youtube video or take some screenshots of them in action sometime the coming week.

Also: Lots of small stuff finished. Surprise bags now work, the undead task now has a task boss. Lots of new books. Lots of small stuff. :)

Last edited:
Added behemoths, continued working on the Wizard Tower quest. Added lots of small quests, a few npcs.
Added even more Conjuration stuff, added another type of Companion for Archers.

1 Spawn a day still holding up. ;)

Quick update: Currently on over 32 custom npcs and working harder on quests than spawns. 10 days until launch. Fixed all bugs found so far, patch going live tomorrow.

Here's a fun NPC that will be roaming the desert. I'm adding a cost depending on target level for this NPC.

Gp52x1q.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the first dungeon. It's scaled for 3 level 50 players. I think I have to increase the damage of some of the "AVOID THIS FFS" abilities (read: Fire circle).
I did this on a level 71 paladin after purposley reducing the cooldown of exura san sio just for this test. Its not a good display of paladins abilities since the most optimal was really just running around using exori san. I got my eyes on this and it's something I'm working on changing. (Playstyle that is).

Not sure if I should let players enter solo or not. Ideas?

I've worked a little on editing the webpage.
http://185.15.244.52/index.php

Some feedback would be nice.

I've also finished a new monster type (Wastelanders) and a new quest, the Wasteland Arena. I'm also working on a new dungeon (Blood Springs)
None of those are ingame yet though as the dungeon is not finished and launching it half-finished doesnt seem like a good idea.

Last edited:
I guess nobody is following this anymore but I'll keep pushing forward!

Y8kHVXF.png

The entrance to the underwater zone from the new Laguna Island. There'll be a sea serpent spawn and a high level dungeon down there :)

I am following this each of your post so far have been interesting keep it up :)

Thank you! This really raises my motivation. :)

Small but cool change which is going to be expanded for Rangers/Archers -
If you summon an animal companion underwater it now becomes a shark. Working on other types for other regions.
3kQ95oh.png

Thank you! This really raises my motivation. :)
Small but cool change which is going to be expanded for Rangers/Archers -
If you summon an animal companion underwater it now becomes a shark. Working on other types for other regions.
I am glad :) keep it up. That is a really neat addition.

Here's the first dungeon. It's scaled for 3 level 50 players. I think I have to increase the damage of some of the "AVOID THIS FFS" abilities (read: Fire circle).
I did this on a level 71 paladin after purposley reducing the cooldown of exura san sio just for this test. Its not a good display of paladins abilities since the most optimal was really just running around using exori san. I got my eyes on this and it's something I'm working on changing. (Playstyle that is).

Not sure if I should let players enter solo or not. Ideas?
Maybe do let players solo it. Not everyone has a group of players to do these things with. Just an idea.

Maybe do let players solo it. Not everyone has a group of players to do these things with. Just an idea.

I'll add this, but with a higher level req for solo attempts.

@Shiros
You're up for either:
- A custom house. I can design it or you can send me one. Anywhere reasonable on the map.
or
- A custom monument or monster type, you name it and come up with the concept.
And
+ Any outfit + mount

Hit me up with your wishes if you want to claim it, since server should be going live within 2 weeks.

@Ownage
You're up for a small monument somewhere in the desert. Hit me up with statue type if you still want it.

@piku247
Hit me up and we'll sort somthing aswell.

Last edited:
The server will launch once I'm done with:
- The intro sequences for each class
- 4 More larger areas with multiple spawns (Assassins hideout, dark cathederal..)
- The 2 dungeons I'm working on (Blood Springs, and The Deep Abyss)
- Irumakii's Descent into Madness (Main Dungeon for the first Era/Act)
- Making more equipment available through quests and monsters.
- 3 More Factions (Assassins, The Garrison and Djinns)

The server is really ready, but I want there to be some end game before I launch it. There are a lot of quests/projects started and I want to finish them up before releasing it.

Here's what I've worked on today, the crusader/paladin starting sequence first parts.

The server will launch once I'm done with:

The server is really ready, but I want there to be some end game before I launch it. There are a lot of quests/projects started and I want to finish them up before releasing it.

Here's what I've worked on today, the crusader/paladin starting sequence first parts.
Looks very interesting can't wait to check it out

Back