• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Lost Lands Official Teaser I!

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Welcome to The Lost Lands Official Teaser I!​

More than two years after the first release of Legendaria, The Lost Lands is back for a second run. A series of teasers will be followed by the official release not too long from now. The continent of Lithaton is open for exploration in all its former glory. Endless quests and challenges await those, who are brave enough to endeavour in the Lost Lands once again.

thelostlandsworldmapch7.jpg

The World of Lithaton

But that is not nearly all. If you think you have found your way through everything in The Lost Lands, more challenges will await you in an entire newly discovered, but still unknown island. Why this island was not yet known to the inhabitants of the Lost Lands before is uncertain but rumours speak of a total cover-up by the royal court. If we have more information on this matter we will let you know right away.

The following chart of this mysterious island has been found and taken from the grave of King Celero III.

tllnewmap.png

The Mysterious Island

We are prepared, but are you?

The Lost Lands Team,
Me Again
Mannen med Brillorna
Forbidden
Keth
Woody

So I hope you won't let down all the fans of TLL. Map looks really nice and I'm sure the quests are that aswell.

When their will be a (test) server be online?

It bears a strong resemblance to the real tibia map, and yet has its own many unique qualities.
Not that it's at all like a replication, but if I had any advice it would be to forget the real tibia map and let only your own creativity limit you.

This has SO much potential.

If you got a good eye and a good detailed eye <3 ( i got one bhaha n***s ) you would see that this is a 20~30 Mbit map

watch to the desert the boat , watch now the distance fromm the land and the boat.
Have a nice day. But yes its very nice and similiar to Global Cipsoft Map <3

Thanks guys :)

@xenios,
I do not know yet i am working very hard to correct everything on it as it is but still do not know but next teaser will come soon :)

No mapping :(
Just minimap :(

Anyways :> looking good! :)

Oh my god! I can't belive TLL is coming up Again!! I got like 20 people crying with me, because of the shutdown. Minimap Rocks... and what can I say... I wanna play it once more!!! ;o
:)

The minimap is pwntek!

I like the "big" ice island :>

The ice islands are bigger then it looks on this minimap, there are more stuff added wich cant be seen since they never updated the minimap :<

Yeah there is quite a few more islands which were never added. Thanks for the support guys, hopefully we can have TLL back up ASAP, cause WE ALL want to play again. :D

~ Woody. :D

This is the best detailed map I have ever saw, I dont know but you really worked hard , not hard , but very hard on forming such a dedicated mapping!

this is beautifull, I belive it's the best map I have ever saw!

Good work :>

Not only is the mapping impressive, but the thing that blows me away that most people don't see from just looking at the mapping is all the creative, and thoughtful quests that MmB made. Those had to have taken such a long time to think up and put together. Trust me I know how hard it is because right now I'm in the process of mapping Heroland RPG and its hard as hell to keep thinking up new and unique quests for the players... ugh. Not to mention all the books and writeables that filled the various libraries all over the map. MmB is very hard to match when it comes to creativity and mapping lol. :p

So any info on when it will finally be online again? This is the only OTserv I'v ever loved and been longing for!

//Massen

If you are curious about when TLL will be opening etc I advise you to go to their hosted forum on otfans.net

Back