• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

THE LOST LANDS (TLL)

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
If you expected the following words "IS NOW COMING BACK!" you'll be disappointed. Sorry = )

I wonder if anyone know how to contact the creators and current file-holders of this fine server?

PM me or make a post here, thanks!

Lol, why? I'm preeeeeetttttty sure they won't release anything or give anything to anyone >.<
I'm preeeeeeettttttty sure if they aren't going to release anything they'd atleast sell it.

Its enough if someone has played the server and remembers in few details what monsters, spells, quests, items they had.
With good enough report it wont be that hard to replicate.

Its enough if someone has played the server and remembers in few details what monsters, spells, quests, items they had.
With good enough report it wont be that hard to replicate.
yes it would, it totally would be impossible to replicate xd

whats that?

MMB aka Mannen Med Brillorna aka @Me again afaik. I have him on Facebook but if I remember correctly he wasn't alone in developing the server. I know I've asked him about TLL before but I can't remember now if he still had the files.

Back