• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Lost Realm (LostRealmOT.com) Server banishment

The Governor

LostOT.com
Reaction score
I do not wish to rage or anything, but my server was banned today for "data spoofing". Now, i would like to know exactly what happened. I mean really i am shocked, i have no idea exactly why this happened. Could it be a mistake? I know some people have mass mc'd characters on their server but again, i have done non of this. Anyways, i am posting here because:

1. If it was a mistake i would like to re-instate my server on otservlist.org

2. If i did something wrong, i would like to know what it was exactly that i did wrong so i do not make the same mistake in the future.

Anyways, i hope i hear back from someone. Thanks guys.

P.s. I can see now from further research that have x-logged characters counted can result in banishment. However, i use TFS 3884 and i honestly thought this was a new enough version that it would not count x-logged players on its own? Anyways, i hope i can find a way to deal with this because i am not great with compiling. (I use 64 bit windows 7) And as most of you know, there are like no tutorials regarding this OS in 64-bit.
-The Governor

Last edited:
24 views and no help at all? lol..

No OtLand moderator/administrator is responsible for this,
Xinn isn't even a moderator on OtLand which means he can't see your reported posts telling us to sort this out.
We (moderators) can't exactly help you with this.

As I said in my private message to you, Xinn isn't the most active person on OtLand.
If you read the sub-text of Otservlist's board here on OtLand it states
"A discussion board for the serverlist: otservlist.org." now remember as far as I'm aware Otservlist has no affiliation with OtLand.net.
So be patient and await a response from Xinn.

As i have seen from many other posts regarding the same problem i have had...he does not answer. If this guys is just taking in money and not paying attention to his website and letting people get banished for seemingly no reason...and THEN not replying on threads to at least explain what to do to keep it from happening then i do not think otland has any business supporting a discussion thread for this corrupt website.

Back