• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Making of a Custom OT Server

Aztah

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm trying to make a custom otserver, but the thing is, I dont know nothing, so i tried to find some tutorials in here, but first let me tell you about my problems to solve:

Its a Lord of the Rings custom server (I already got the map ready, and the data files)

As I said, I know nothing about OpenTibia servers, and trying to learn as much as I can, I followed @Klonera tutorial (The Forgotten Server) and it worked.
I want to learn how to change from the forgotten map to my custom map, and how to host it on my local internet (just for my friends to test).

Anyone can help me? Or show my any tutorial? I can't find it anywhere.

Thank You!

Updating

I put it online, and my friends were able to enter my server, but I couldnt, it shows my character list, but doesnt log in, I've tried all my Ips, localhost, etc, but didnt find a way to log in

Updating

I put it online, and my friends were able to enter my server, but I couldnt, it shows my character list, but doesnt log in, I've tried all my Ips, localhost, etc, but didnt find a way to log in
Try logging in with both local (127.0.0.1) and your global ip(the one you gave your friends)

Where are you from @Aztah ? I had the same problem. But it was from my internet provider and the router i had. I used the one they sent me. I just bought a brand new router in a store and problem solved. Cause some internet providers have shit blocked and cant really do anything about it, even if they try to help you.

Where are you from @Aztah ? I had the same problem. But it was from my internet provider and the router i had. I used the one they sent me. I just bought a brand new router in a store and problem solved. Cause some internet providers have shit blocked and cant really do anything about it, even if they try to help you.
Im actually from Brazil, it sucks if thats the only way it works =(

Back