• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The mighty return of the Red Light District

@the guy who asked who plays daniel canavi
it's emil who plays that char

hard to setup a time and shit to make everyone be online, but my team atleast is pkin at evenings, feel free to come and keel us ;)

atm there is no challenge whatsoever but im sure if some of you that posted on this thread bring your mates im sure we can have some nice fights

besides I have also noticed that this server is gaining more and more players for each day that passes (not saying it's many atm)

LawL
Emil is a kid...
He's prolly too busy to play because he's masturbating or counting the hairs on his balls.

LawL
Emil is a kid...
He's prolly too busy to play because he's masturbating or counting the hairs on his balls.

why you always talking shit about other ppl ?

in your mind you think that your a cool guy, but you really not.
so dude stop talking shit about others, really

why you always talking shit about other ppl ?

in your mind you think that your a cool guy, but you really not.
so dude stop talking shit about others, really

Skyrazor is talking shit about others because this is also happening to him ... Everyone talks behind his back ... even in RL. :(

Naa it's fun :)

Stopped playing all kind of computer games or even playstation 3 games.. and im pretty happy 'bout it :D
but it's funny looking what u guys are doing because this forum has always been a big place of lifeless retards :D
It's like going in a zoo and seeing stupid people =D

Naa it's fun :)

Stopped playing all kind of computer games or even playstation 3 games.. and im pretty happy 'bout it :D
but it's funny looking what u guys are doing because this forum has always been a big place of lifeless retards :D
It's like going in a zoo and seeing stupid people =D

so why are u posting on this forum if ur having sucha opinion about it?
guess it suits you perfectly

Guess Who'ss backkk

;) Jakeeee xD
old friends pm me or summit if your playing here :)

Back