• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint the mobile version sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
true, I simply click on "Full Site" and it works fine on my cellphone

Last edited:
I use "full site" as well. Works just fine

i do the same, and that just proves how bad the mobile version is.

why would u care if you're using full version?
its impossible for mobile version to be the same as full version.

why would u care if you're using full version?
its impossible for mobile version to be the same as full version.

Because, my screen's small, but due to mobile version being bad, I am forced to use full version.

Then how is that OtLand's fault?

It works great for me, I don't see a reason why this thread was created.

QQ more pl0x

Then how is that OtLand's fault?

It works great for me, I don't see a reason why this thread was created.

QQ more pl0x

wat?

YES IT IS OTLAND'S FAULT I HAVE A SMALL SCREEN ON MY CELLPHONE, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, PROBLEM?

The mobile version WORKS, but it's not preferred nor used. It simply sucks.

wat?

YES IT IS OTLAND'S FAULT I HAVE A SMALL SCREEN ON MY CELLPHONE, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, PROBLEM?

The mobile version WORKS, but it's not preferred nor used. It simply sucks.
buy a smartphone and it will work fine.

Well, we can't do anything with it, it's how vbulletin works and it's definitely not the most important feature here.

Well, we can't do anything with it, it's how vbulletin works and it's definitely not the most important feature here.

I know it's the vb standard. But whenever I'm on a different forum with my cellphone that's on vB, it is better than this. They decreased the size of everything or something.

Why do people complain about every tiny thing in the forum?

This is how vBulletin works, and Otland can't do anything about it.

Why do you even need to use otland on your cellphone? I don't think i've ever visited otland on my phone, might be because i never leave my house but still!

Why do you even need to use otland on your cellphone? I don't think i've ever visited otland on my phone, might be because i never leave my house but still!
Maybe you want to browse while taking a shit? :D

Bus rides taking 1h+ tend to get boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back