• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The most donations money you've ever made?

What ever happened to playing a game for fun? Now all people talk about in OT's are donations..

@up Yeah I know what you mean that's what I always thought, but then you have to think that it does cost money to host a server and unless you have a lot of money to spend your gonna need some kind of donations, because I bet you dedicated servers probably cost a ton.

Yes, it does cost money to host a server, but that doesn't mean you get to go around taking extra money for nothing.
You should just do what CipSoft does. When you need money to pay for your monthly (or whatever) host, just do a little promotion.
For everyone that donates at least 5 dollars, gets a free mount or something, then end the promotion when you get enough.
When you need money for host again or something, just do another promotion.

Exactly, but don't just go around wasting it on stuff that isn't for the OT and then shut it down because you don't have the money to pay for it again.

Hey guys. It's not thread if you are against donations or no. It's thread about HOW MUCH cash you have earned.

@Topic:
I actually didn't earn a shit off the server, though made some money off scripting for people.

Icechaw-Softcores-Moonhawk = 2435 euros
Real tibia cc = 18413.23 euros PAYPAL
Tibia.mine.nu = 3215 euros

Back