• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The most rare spawn

+ it was a pretty hard one. if anyone wonder why all the bps are close.Its because i got a debug when the GM Spawn Oo.Maybe bcuz he teleport people around while being invisible.

Hes not on the screen.Cause he didnt appear. He was invinsible.To prevent people that use cavebot to use anti gm function,i think so. You see in the chat window,gm talenturen TALK to me. What do 3-2 do?...I mean,honestly,look carefully and if you dont see that,call an "eyes doctor" dunno how to spell that in english

Hes not on the screen.Cause he didnt appear. He was invinsible.To prevent people that use cavebot to use anti gm function,i think so. You see in the chat window,gm talenturen TALK to me. What do 3-2 do?...I mean,honestly,look carefully and if you dont see that,call an "eyes doctor" dunno how to spell that in english

Yeah, I see GM.
But no GM Talenturen : <

I wanted to close the screenshot, and as dumb as i am, i was clicking for a minute on that red "x" right above in the corner
Fail ;(

Back