• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The mysterious wonders of tibia

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score
Just a random thread to post random shit. Strange things you see in tibia or w/e.

So, where do you think this teleport leads?
ezgxzvtmbanuta993.PNG

No where.
It was proven in a test server afaik

Well, this thread wasn't only for that mystery. Feel free to post other mysteries.

Why would they map a whole area for 999 when they know it will almost never be obtainable XD So ofc it is just deco & mystery. :>

Then again, they should add a really baws room with a chest to reward + the oracle again like "yo blud... u just beat the game, haz this epic weapon. It 1hits everything.. even npcs. yh bruh, u iz a baws now"

Why would they map a whole area for 999 when they know it will almost never be obtainable XD So ofc it is just deco & mystery. :>

Then again, they should add a really baws room with a chest to reward + the oracle again like "yo blud... u just beat the game, haz this epic weapon. It 1hits everything.. even npcs. yh bruh, u iz a baws now"

Yeah, I think they will add something to that teleport some day. It would be hilarious if no one knew where it lead to and CipSoft created a destination for that teleport, it absolutely zeroes your exp and you are back in rookgaard.

AHHAHAHA i would cry if that happend and i was 999 and back to 1 :/

The Secret Sheep Level mystery was fascinating for awhile last year, until someone found it to be unreachable.
However, I still believe it's still possible to reach.

The Secret Sheep Level mystery was fascinating for awhile last year, until someone found it to be unreachable.

Some people think it's in edron bog raider cave, which isn't true. It was actually located in venore rotworm cave. I'd like to reach that place some day :)

What is this mystery? VM it to me plx

secret sheep level was removed, last videos of it were proven fake
about this video - it wasn't fake I was on testserver as well as near spectulus after update, I saw people making exp on bugged npc Spectulus, they didn't fixed it after testserver, people were making it till emergency bugfix. You can google more about it, many people had a discussion.
Cipsoft found buggers probably via their oversized "storages" (database request like in ot).

My thoughts on bonelords language:
It's edited enigma encryption somehow related to 4 6 9(maybe a hint on rotators cycle), encryption has only 0-9 cycle instead of A-Z and bits are somehow equeal in binary meaning(eg. small c is 099), but when I started to read about Enigma on wikipedia I gave up trying to decode it in excel.

@zbizu: It would make sense for the Germans to make their secret code a knock-off of the engima code.
Good idea, wonder if it's ever been proposed.

Red

About the level 999 door: Cip is probably planning to do something with it or took the place out before the opening of testserver.

Its not possible to reach, It was a cave that was made by a mapper so he could skill in peace without ppl interupting. This cave was removed for like 5 years ago if not more.

Some people think it's in edron bog raider cave, which isn't true. It was actually located in venore rotworm cave. I'd like to reach that place some day :)

I'm pretty sure it was in the Edron Bog Raider cave (which was a rotworm cave back in the day).

Back
Top Bottom