• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands, 8.54] LandofBrave.com Real Map 7.4 MOD!

Do you need to bake your own runes or are they possible to be bought in shop? :)

Thank you,
I've replied to your thread.. Hope you're satisfied with the answers..

Feel free to reply if there is anything else you want to know or have an opinion on

It has, believe me, 8.6 map quest, and 7.6 style is pwnage..
just give it a try, you will like it :]
Its still new, people thinks its some retarded ot, as i tought at first, but its pretty cool actually..
and about population
Its still new, and all dont want to start, because of lack of players, if all will wait for each other to join, nobody will.
So come play !! :D

I started playing the second day. Just doesn't feel like 7.6 to me when you have all these 8.0+ monsters (and outfits especially. it's not hard to switch to old outfits, dunno why you would keep the new shitty ones). Also, I was getting 30 second freezes every 5 minutes and dieing. Besides those issues / it being underpopulated, seems pretty good. I wouldn't discourage others from trying it out.

how come you want it to be full, if all are waiting for eachother to fill it? for god sake...
Im having fun even with 15 ppl...
@arcar anda logo jogar, o server é bem fixe :D

Shushu

English: Shushu :D

Não tenho jogado muito, porque tive ocupado, e a fazer runas tasks etc..
mas amanha vou viciar muito :p

English:
Havent been playing much, cuz been busy, making runes, some tasks etc..
tomorrow gonna pg alot :D

sabes que é do tipo 7.6, quando nao havia runas e pots em hotkeys certo? nao sei se és daquela era..

English: You know its 7.6 gampeplay/style? when there wasn't neither runes neither pots in hotkeys right? No idea if your from that times :D

Back