• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] OTCore 8.54 (24/7 dedicated host)

hepo34

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I've just installed a new OT server on a dedicated host running it 24/7. There is NO DONATION, everything is free, because I'm hosting this for fun and not for payments.

The usual donation items are now avaiable for regular Tibia gold for everyone.

The experience rate is set in stages, starting at 75x and ending at 25x. There are lots of quests and hunting area's for both level 10 and level 600+, for each level there is a challange.

Come and join the server while you can still be one number one in the highscore!

As the server grows and the community requires new updates I will update the map, houses, items, add new quests and such.

You can create your account at http://www.otcore.net or just login with the account 1/1.

IP: otcore.net
Tibia Client: 8.54

Ps, as the community grows we are looking for tutors and gamemasters and other sorts of community managers.

I hope you enjoy!

Regards,
Jasper

Last edited:
Just an update and a small bump, the first players have created their characters and started leveling, they seem to like it and I can already see a positive grow when talking in numbers of players.

There has also been a little map update, some fixes and the start of a new area has begon.

i didnt liked it after lvl 500 it gets boring like hell, and you ip banned me because i said i found a bug? LOL

Uhm what is that about? First of all, who are you? I did not ban anyone (yes one level 8 noob who was spamming another server around), you did not get level 500 at my server, you probably didn't even play at my server, your just trolling here...

Its a fun server... Could use some more people so everyone come join... Msg me in-game Dinah Sore... I can help you quest and block for you!

We've changed the exp rate so a bigger community can enjoy the server, come and join us! We now have a steady group of players which provide us with info on when and what to update.

Back