• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tipic i dont like you ,,i,,
crying-meme-generator-forums-they-can-make-you-cry-ea8fdc.jpg

I once shat on a cow so the cow died. Have you ever done anything similar Tipic? Because i can sense a strong force of Shit in your aura ,,i,,!

seems like every big launch has some kind of disaster

hopefully this will be an exception lol

I once shat on a cow so the cow died. Have you ever done anything similar Tipic? Because i can sense a strong force of Shit in your aura ,,i,,!

you act like I did harm to your mother but I didnt touch this bitch swear.

children of rape are less aggressive

seems like every big launch has some kind of disaster

hopefully this will be an exception lol

the thing is, it already had. Some people wasted 12 hours only to have everything removed, and the re-launch was delayed another few weeks.

But now it's here again, so lets be happy about that. Atleast I managed to kill ryan before the server went down last time. 12 hours worth it.

did u see how the proxies looks like in client ? :p:p:p:p

no, i would assume it shows 3 characters each which different proxy as the "world"

but i would still like to know where exactly it is hosted so i can pick the best server manually on wtfast.

Btw Ruuska, smilies doesn't work at the forum. yes I know not really important and I'm sure you alrdy knew.

Does the old client work, the one you used to last time with the failed launch?

Tipic you are hunted by me. I got pvp skills! I will be a knight and i will be strong!

Um, is there any bots for 7.7 or will it actually be fun to play again?

oh, and.. did anyone actually buy premium even though the owner pretty much wrote to us that we shouldnt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back