• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We took the decision to now allow players to block spawns during rook phase. This is a critical time for all players. So the guy got banned, and problem solved.

Ladies and gentelemen, first crash of the evening.

If you're whining about everything why the fuck do you play.

Server didn't crach. Your mum prob pulled your internet because she hates you.

I can't connect, perhaps my internet is bad, anyone else having problems to LOGIN? I can see my character-list but not getting any further

Might be stupid question but is this really realots? it feels different from last time it was up, probably wrong though.

Try NL proxy. I am able to login without any problems at all

holy fuck I just got 9 gold from a rat?!

fuck yeah

I really dont see the problem? You think 9gp will make you rich, buy promo, aol and bless when you leave rook? In Tibia I get like 1,5k pure cash from rats at lvl 1-8. Good luck having that amount of gold when you leave rook at Realots.

I really dont see the problem? You think 9gp will make you rich, buy promo, aol and bless when you leave rook? In Tibia I get like 1,5k pure cash from rats at lvl 1-8. Good luck having that amount of gold when you leave rook at Realots.
It is a good thing man lol xD

why it say offline?
HjQINRQ.png

Someone please stream? :) I want too see the action guys as I can't play atm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back