• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember many people including myself complaining about this on valhalla, and dennis saying that it was one of those things that he cannot change with this server. as far as the map cleaning it existed long before 8.1 for sure

however it is not such a big deal, there are many "safe spots" all over the map that will not clean, kaz mines for example never clean, the little room under -1 in orc fort, etc.

Haha the clean system is built in the client, since it's the exact copy from cip soft 7.7 clean.

Your lootbags wont dissapare. It's a very complex cleaning system and no one on real tibia has ever complained about it in my knowlage. Dont worry:)

Edit: Price for Blessings & Amulet of loss 50% off! ;)

dont agree with this, will be way too easy to re bless at a higher level. also way too cheap for AOL as you're often carrying more than 25k in supplies alone at higher level

50k for aol/bless ain't "too little" when lootrate is low ^^ You'll see

Amulet of Loss MUST be at least 50k. Highly highly highly disagree with it being 25. That means if you have boh you're instantly better off using an aol. I won't play if AoL's are 25k honestly.

Free premium and balanced donations would attract more players for sure :)

35k sounds better btw once again what about clean? it kills lotbags

35k sounds better btw once again what about clean? it kills lotbags

no it doesnt, it's cipsofts clean system. I've never lost a lootbag on realtibia due to clean. Neither has any of my friends.

Its ok that you wanna let the char lovers aka rpgers stay with their equip, low exp/skill loss and shits BUT 50% off is way too much, you should consider make it 25% the first year or just let it at 50k

A floor reset is when the ground in an area returns to its "original state." This means that any items that were thrown on the ground will disappear, and any items that were taken away will re-spawn.

• Floor reset happens in different places at different times.
  • The time a floor reset happens will be always the same for a given place (example: If you notice a floor reset in a tomb at 9pm you can be sure that each day if no players are around, there will be a floor reset at 9pm in that tomb).
  • Floor reset happens 4 times per day with periods of 6 hours between each floor reset.
  • A floor reset will occur in a method similar to creature respawns, when no players are near an area thats going to have a floor reset the place will be reseted but if someone was or is near that area it will be no floor reset in that place.
  • Locations that receive more player-traffic will not have many floor resets also some place have no floor resets at all and only get reset after an update. For example, floor rarely resets in towns where almost always there are people walking around.
  • Some places never reset (only on game updates). Such examples are scarab caves and dwarf mines.
  • After a Server Save there will be always a floor reset (unless is a place that has only reset after an update).
  • After a floor reset Daily Respawns of items will occur.
Info from tibia.wikia.com

Indeed. aol should be atleast 50k, especially since goldrate is 2.0x

anyway the worst thing in 7.7 client for me is dmg of ue and sd its too big ; p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back