• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We true oldschool players wants a bot free environment, so why the hell are you telling people that cheats work and how to do it? It will make people start botting and that will cause honest players leaving the server which will eventually make the server die. So please keep it to yourself at least.. and hope you get banned..
Tony you've made my day... True oldschool player ....

http://www.blackdtools.com/forum/showthread.php?57500-Tibianic-hr-org/page2&highlight=tibianic
In this topic you are asking for a way to use blackd on Tibianic and now you are blaming others that they are botting. Hypocrite... On blackd forums there are more examples of such statements from your side...

I think that someone has already told you they way how to use blackd on this OT and now you are made that everyone else will be able to...

Last edited:
Tony you've made my day... True oldschool player ....

http://www.blackdtools.com/forum/showthread.php?57500-Tibianic-hr-org/page2&highlight=tibianic
In this topic you are asking for a way to use blackd on Tibianic and now you are blaming others that they are botting. Hypocrite... On blackd forums there are more examples of such statements from your side...

I think that someone has already told you they way how to use blackd on this OT and now you are made that everyone else will be able to...
That was on Tibianic in may, this is the real cip server and this is a server I'm playing honestly on. I don't know how to make blackd work and I don't want to know either.

EDIT: As this is the real server and it will hopefully be up for years, I play seriously. As I haven't seen a single cheater it's only fair to play fair. I only bot on servers were everyone else does it. Otherwise it's no point.

Registration should work properly again!

Can you buy premium rosese as well?
Premium site says "This page is not ready for real payments, unless you are a administrator testing stuff, don't do a payment just yet."
Yet some has paid, but we're working on finishing it asap. You will all be informed, and for you who already have paid. Don't worry, you'll get what you paid for.

I have 5 roses, I want trade roses for cash in game.
How can I do this Ruuska?

I have 5 roses, I want trade roses for cash in game.
How can I do this Ruuska?

You need go to your account on website, and choose the amount roses you want transfer your character ingame, then it should be done, i did it, but as Ruuska said, it's not working yet, so we'll have to wait some till it work and we can transfer it :)

Can't log in.
Yeah not possible to login.
?
HKvvQG8.jpg

I transfer one rouse to mine Char, I will check and don't have nothing :/
Have any command to get the rose Ruuska?!

I repeat, chill with the roses. We are still working on them, you won't be forgotten. Stop worrying, we have records of them

Just so all the people who use Karelazi bot, just know, I have your acc/number and pw at any given moment of any given time. If I ever decide to play here (I wont so dont worry) ill have a nice quick start.
Thanks

/Zach

Just so all the people who use Karelazi bot, just know, I have your acc/number and pw at any given moment of any given time. If I ever decide to play here (I wont so dont worry) ill have a nice quick start.
Thanks

/Zach
what the fuck is Karelazi bot, fuck off retard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back