• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to say, even if your plan was to "wait til they got bored" it was a really bad move actually announcing that in-game Raggatonz, that just looked really bad.

I'm being patient though. This server sure is worth the wait.

We are working on a solution for this DDoS and Bot problem, I'll let you guys know asap once we've found a good solution!

Now I understand why most people didn't want to start the first month.

Yes it is very understandable, lol this is a total waste of time..
and the server will probably die due to all these ddos attacks very soon anyway.. byebye realots

@Negatief Even if you get the files you will have no idea to get it work. The only one who has enough experience to create a fully working server is Dennis.

Last edited:
As with all hugely popular OT's, someone is going to DDOS it, either out of spite or because they are losing players to it. At the moment it is playable if you switch between proxies since they seem to target only one at a time.

Why is there information that unjusts disipear every 8 hours (daily) when you get a red skull killing your rd person 9 hours after first kill?

I really gave a chance to this server, but the lags are too heavy and i cant stand diing by server fault. Ill be back when all is fixed..

this is sad but true information, instead of bothering and wasting time here we should play tibianic but still we dont get it and keep wasting time here so do i. W/e time will show what will happen with this ot.

I dont feel my time is wasted i just say server is not ready to suceed yet.

this is sad but true information, instead of bothering and wasting time here we should play tibianic but still we dont get it and keep wasting time here so do i. W/e time will show what will happen with this ot.

aint nobody got time for a 2x ot anymore.. lol

2x - 3x not a huge difference considering you can have a few mages on mc and have runes whenever you want to exp or war.

Tibianic is beyond repair man, this is sad but true information. You know 7.4=mass MC runes/bedmages bot for years before he fixed good client.

Now there are soo many 150's and even fucking zuhar who's like 220.

It's too late, he should've added soul points and made sd's level 45 to make tbh

Tibianic is beyond repair man, this is sad but true information. You know 7.4=mass MC runes/bedmages bot for years before he fixed good client.

Now there are soo many 150's and even fucking zuhar who's like 220.

It's too late, he should've added soul points and made sd's level 45 to make tbh

Who cares if zuhar is level 200. He still dies on a sd combo by 7-8 people. People are warring on lvl 120's and dieing less then lvl 170s.
Tibianic is maybe MC but look at realots. People are cavebotting haha what do you like more?
Realots is fail and it wont get better because this guy doesn't know what hes doing at all. He overrushed the launch for the second time so now he lost my respect and my trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back