• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and now everyone is crying economy is fucked up there. Same will be about this server once "antibot" will be added.
With easy possibility of getting cash here and too fast exp rate soon it will be 150s lvls running arround, we will see how fun it will be.
exp rate needs to go down to 1x

2x at 70

1x at 130

srs

100% srs

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU RUUSKA

I actually hope antibot client wont come between next few months so ppl can bot millions for war.

m2 and when you have all this he will find 1 of your chars you forget to set alarm while your on toilet he will delete every single character that was connected from your ip

ggwp I was mex there is always something wrong on every server I find and go "LETS NOT PLAY HERE PPL, THIS OT SUCK!!!!!!!!! I CANT SIDE STEP GGWP"

"hilarous edition"? Like tibianics was better? server deleted after few months because iryont wanted players on tibianic? XXDX D you've ALWAYS been able to bot on realots - However antibot client will come up and hopefully you will get deleted on all charsbefore that :D

"hilarous edition"? Like tibianics was better? server deleted after few months because iryont wanted players on tibianic? XXDX D you've ALWAYS been able to bot on realots - However antibot client will come up and hopefully you will get deleted on all charsbefore that :D
tho if the botters will be deleted there will be about almost none online, so dont hope to much :)

this realots was exiciting but just years ago or in Iryont's hands even trough he didnt care about server at all it was still better about connection and about bots.
Maybe after months/years this server will be playable without botters and lags bot for sure it will be 20 players left on the server that time.

Iryonts version of realots was alot more fun and serious then this version. This ruuska overrushed the launch for the second time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back