• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruuska is very active, and so is his crew. Spotting aimbot is quite hard though.

is the client on the website right now the one that will be used or is a new one coming out ?

So then don't play. What you want me to tell you?

Edit: Sorry forgot to quote it haha

Friday!!!!!! So hyped!!!!!! :)

Like i want to play this nolife shit have fun everyone who's gonna play not in the mood to kill stuff for ages to gain a level

Why not make antibot client?

The Client itself doesn't prevent Bots, But it loggs everything you do/ say. So Using a bot it does indeed logg the bots commands ( Commands that it sends but you can't see them ). For Example, A friend of mine decided he was to lazy to drink mana fluids while hunting drags, so he used a bot to help him out with drinking mana fluids only while hunting. Took about 24 hours then his char was deleted.

Like i want to play this nolife shit have fun everyone who's gonna play not in the mood to kill stuff for ages to gain a level

Low rates require time and skill, not bot and mc farms. It is not for everyone. Sorry you feel this way, and judging from how you worded you response, sorry for your parents to put up with you.

i do not bot sir why people always think when you like highrate its all about bot? keep your facts straight

Low rates require time and skill, not bot and mc farms. It is not for everyone. Sorry you feel this way, and judging from how you worded you response, sorry for your parents to put up with you.
i think you meant "or bots and mc farms". also good joke dude, really clever haha

faggot

in the OT-community antibot-client usually just means a client that is adjusted so that existing bots doesn't work on them. This is either done by modifying the client so that the bots doesn't recognize the client, or by editing the client so that the addresses that bots use to find hp/mana/pos etc changes.
The Client itself doesn't prevent Bots, But it loggs everything you do/ say. So Using a bot it does indeed logg the bots commands ( Commands that it sends but you can't see them ). For Example, A friend of mine decided he was to lazy to drink mana fluids while hunting drags, so he used a bot to help him out with drinking mana fluids only while hunting. Took about 24 hours then his char was deleted.
yeah well if the bot-developer knows this he will just change so that features of the bot aren't executed by commands, or intercept packets that contain bot commands and just drop them so they arent sent to the server

Everyone does not play tibia to kill each other, some actually play it to make friends and communicate. I assume you're an asshole who has/makes no friends hence the "lowrate" hate.

Host your pathetic highrate with two players online. Sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back