• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should ban people who only login for pk, in 5h i got killed 3 times by random pk team. I barely have cash to exp again, i could consider it powerabusing and harming the server therefor a bann to them should be made.

You should ban people who only login for pk, in 5h i got killed 3 times by random pk team. I barely have cash to exp again, i could consider it powerabusing and harming the server therefor a bann to them should be made.
Kinda agree.

Well it depends;

if you KEPT the frag system how it was in 7.7 tibia then NO BAN

If you changed it, then BAN. srs atleast in the early stages

Part of game? This is destroying the game for many people not only me. Just check how are players not increasing because of that?
Part of game should be to have real frag system... If you dont fix it me and my team will leave and many other players i know

I bought pacc and sent to my char, and didnt get any scroll yet :/

Does it work to donate for roses?

Says this at donate page:
"This page is not ready for real payments, unless you are a administrator testing stuff, don't do a payment just yet."

Hello gm when you gonna help me with my ping I have always 200+

We are aware of the register problem, same with Premium rose. Working on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back