• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so gm are you ever gonna come with a update? for example: the website? never seen such a sucky website for a ot where we have to pay 4 euro for a month prem. We can expect better now we have to pay 4 euro. so maby a guild war system? atleast you should be able to see what player is in what guild at character list. a better forum.
and the xp rate shuold go down after 100. there are lvl 80s already... ot will die only quicker cause of it..

the servers slowly dies...

another failure ruuska.

Guilds, Houses, Premroses, Web design. Nothing of those things were complete before the launch.

It's too late now, just sayin. Dennis and Iryont together would be great.

summons dont even work on tibianic xD

..they delay 1 sec for every attack, stand still not even moving so you can't chase targets. Try hunting tomb with monks, it'd be more effective hunting with utevo res "rotworm from realots than with a monk on tibianic

summons dont even work on tibianic xD

..they delay 1 sec for every attack, stand still not even moving so you can't chase targets. Try hunting tomb with monks, it'd be more effective hunting with utevo res "rotworm from realots than with a monk on tibianic
haha yeah i know, another reason why i prefer cipsoft's over tibianic

realots is much better lol its real cipsoft engine, no bots, anti ddos protection ddos, no lags, many players online, nice houses, cheap prem roses, expensive dedicated server, and wars are hell funny everyone takes skull and u get the real pvp feeling without sidesteping and exahust on mana.

Realots is the best

I must say this DDOS really gets on my nerves :)
The server itself is great, but maybe you guys should consider shutting it down for a day or two until you can lessen the effects of the DDOS...

Hey Gamemaster Ruuska, Did you spend so much hours on this project that you now need to sleep for 5 months?
Selling cash 10k/2 euro

Retired
selling 41 ED with maigc 31 Pm me for info
also selling 120k pure for 10 euro ( Thanks blackd)

the servers slowly dies...

another failure ruuska.

Guilds, Houses, Premroses, Web design. Nothing of those things were complete before the launch.

It's too late now, just sayin. Dennis and Iryont together would be great.

Start your 8.0 again! It would be so awesome, yes im serious :(

realots is much better lol its real cipsoft engine, no bots, anti ddos protection ddos, no lags, many players online, nice houses, cheap prem roses, expensive dedicated server, and wars are hell funny everyone takes skull and u get the real pvp feeling without sidesteping and exahust on mana.

Realots is the best

Its all the opposite you wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom