• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you put it back online without giving us any info? how are you planning to keep your players?
Lets summarize this

he makes a project he worked on for months
putted it online for the first time and it got shut down after a few hours.
He waits 2 or 3 weeks I dont remember how long it was
Relaunches it
Start is good but there are many problems and many things to do
Ruuska goes under the radar and is nowhere to be found
Website and his systems are shit
Pacc rose systeem is shit
why would someone pay 4 euro if gms dont even do anything to fix shit
w/e im back to tibianic

selling 10k/2 euro - 100k - 15 euro

Lets summarize this

he makes a project he worked on for months
putted it online for the first time and it got shut down after a few hours.
He waits 2 or 3 weeks I dont remember how long it was
Relaunches it
Start is good but there are many problems and many things to do
Ruuska goes under the radar and is nowhere to be found
Website and his systems are shit
Pacc rose systeem is shit
why would someone pay 4 euro if gms dont even do anything to fix shit
w/e im back to tibianic

selling 10k/2 euro - 100k - 15 euro
We know mate, we know.

if this keep happen with realots i will go back to play originaltibia

i swear there is a direction correlation to the amount of hype and the amount of failure a server has

i swear there is a direction correlation to the amount of hype and the amount of failure a server has
not rlly, tibianic had more hype than any ot and is still online .

all knew this ot could easily fail , since random gm host etc, is no suprise :)

poor nifz gogo 80 qfail rip ot hahah

Yea guys, dont trust realots the administartot does not care about you he only wants money, come to original

Selling about 200-250k about 70-80k in pure cash and rest in lootbags like crossbows/dwarvenshields/chain armors and battle axes. Msg me on private accept paypal transfer.

Whats up with all the whine?
Impossible to prevent DDOS-attacks when you don't know how strong their gona get.
Now he knows, and now he can take action against it.

Ruuska is not sitting in his sofa watching TV, his working trying to fix this. Things like this can't get fixed over night, I'm sure everything is well in a day or two.

Damn kids..

well all we are asking is for 1 post. that takes less then 1 min for him. it just gives most people a good feeling when they know the gm is actually working on it. Atm he is ingoring all the complains. Like fixing bugs etc, it gives us the feeling he don't know what he is doing.

I thought you knew I was completely trolling/following the crowd saying "HURR DURR IRYONT DDOS".

Yes, Tibianic is better.

Yes, Tibianic is more successful.

Yes, RealOTS had a chance (to be even more successful than Tibianic), but the GM's proved to me it's going no where due to inactivity/living in the dark (the cycle continues).

Yes, I will probably start Tibianic again soon.

fair enough, hopefully ruuska gets his shit together here anyways, server still has potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom