• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team The new 2010 crew xDD!

Swizi

Reaction score
Sup Guys im back again and this time im searching for a great team for my new project. Ive been working 1-2 days just fixing some basic stuff with the server.

Server information

We are going to use a TFS 0.3.6 (the forgotten server) witch is Evo map. but we are going to make it to a half custom and half basic evo map.
The server will be high rated ill think around 50x exp or 100x exp

MONSTERS:
Ive started with addind 20 new custom monsters and made 7 spawns for 7 of them so 13 are still missing.
made 12 custom Set's (3 of them are for donataters and 9 will be for non donaters witch they get ina quest)

QUEST:
ive just added the POI quest into the teleport room so now weve got just 1 quest (HAHA) :D but ima fix it to 20 questes before the server will be online.

ITEMS/EQ:
like i said ive fixed in 12 sets of eq from brass set to crown set.
im on my way to fix some weapons to but now ive got bored and cant work alone need some moore help with this editing eq/items.

So i am searching for some great people who will be part of this project.

Scripter 0/1
Mapper 1/2
Web Designer 0/1
Hoster 0/1 (should hosted a server before)

You could send me a private message with your earlier work and some answers for theese questions :

Name:
Languages:
Why should we choose you?:
Proof of your work (Link):

Not to be annoying or anything, but I fail to take this thread seriously when you;

- Use smiley faces in the title
- Fail to use proper grammar and probably spelling (didn't check)
- Make me believe that 75% of the forum users here could do a better job at running a server than you

Good luck with your '2010 crew', what ever that is supposed to mean

Well thanks my server is running atm you can ome and say that to the 92 people who joined the server 58 min after i turned it on :)

Yeah, and what was your IP again? I failed to find any advertising thread ever made by you about this "project"

@Ruzzie
Why do you want a gamemaster position on server that doesn't exist?

@topic
Gl&hf.

Back