• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The new era has comming

? We can say same than you "We have xxx frags because someone did xxx".

Yep, but still we're rox! 9:5 for us. And hotsteppers again start to invite all peoples from the server, they have now ally with all thats sick.

It is ur problem?We can invite whoever we want and stop cry plax.

? We can say same than you "We have xxx frags because someone did xxx".

So tell the names of ppl from our guild who died but frag isn't in page since officially war started.. hmm? not found ? ;(

ppl who died from ur guild but last hit was by nub char :<
Sitasofa
Goly facio
Palacz Knight
Rostek Horn

Sorry, 9:9.

manyxinho,moviripo,tonk's best noob what ever i see,ziomex so 13:9 sorry owned bye

ah forget kirro newbie pvp couse he was help with u guys and die like a rat

manyxinho,moviripo,tonk's best noob what ever i see,ziomex so 13:9 sorry owned bye

yea bro u have the best skill to kill our team <3333

Gtfo racist. All your posts on icechaw forum are about polacks, poland and about that how they sux.

Explain how I have been racist please :)

You should actually check all my posts before you start making assumptions

I wrote 'tell the names of ppl from our guild who died but frag isn't in page since officially war has started'
not be4

Last edited:
news frags
Havos was killed by Arwyna Cold.
Moviripo was killed by Arwyna Cold.
Razzor was killed by Arwyna Cold.
Nao was killed by Arwyna Cold.

Back