• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The New Generations

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Well to start I'm a guy from the new generation 1997, however I just want to show you guys and just talk about how our new generations are trash in taste. WHAT HAPPENED? I'm not bitching just trying to see how it all changed.

For example people used to listen to this,
rolling-stones.jpg

Now they listen to this,
pitbull.jpg

Do people listen to the words or just the rythm nowadays?

Classics like this where made back in the day
scarface-original.jpg

Now people watch this, this is what makes money,
dos-tontos-muy-tontos-21-236x300.jpg

All people nowadays go to watch shitty "american" movies, "americans" have the shittiest films. My friends go see this shitty movies and say it's the best. But how can they say that after watching a french film. Good movies are still there, not as many but at least where I live lines are made to see "Transformers" but when I went to watch this film the first show that was showing it in my town, only half of the room was full for this film,
Intouchables-Affiche-France.jpg

I don't think this thread makes a lot of sense for you, but I'm just trying to figure out why people don't give a chance to real talented people instead of shitty actors like "Jim Carrey" or shitty singers like "Justin Bieber".

Intouchables-Affiche-France.jpg

I don't think this thread makes a lot of sense for you, but I'm just trying to figure out why people don't give a chance to real talented people instead of shitty actors like "Jim Carrey" or shitty singers like "Justin Bieber".

That is an amazing movie, I love it. Well yeah, I get your point. And I have no clue, it is an really good question..

Jim Carrey is a good actor, everyone has their own opinions.. Personally I think Jim Carrey is funny. I also like Scarface, it's a good old movie.

It's just that you gotta dig for the good stuff.. Not everyone likes to do that, you know.

Jim Carrey is a good actor, everyone has their own opinions.. Personally I think Jim Carrey is funny. I also like Scarface, it's a good old movie.
Yes I know that people have their own opinions but I can't really find a guy all hyped up just screaming the heck out of him all this in every movie funny, I respect your opinion just wanted to point out mine.

Unfair selections in your argument, you cannot compare Scarface with Dumb and Dumber To.

There are lots of great music and movies.
There are lots of bad music and movies.

People are going to be different. Your opinions are not always the same as theirs.

Unfair selections in your argument, you cannot compare Scarface with Dumb and Dumber To.

There are lots of great music and movies.
There are lots of bad music and movies.

People are going to be different. Your opinions are not always the same as theirs.
Well yes indeed that people never have the same opinions but back in the day everyone liked "The Beatles" "Rolling Stones". I love how every mother was against "Kiss" because they said that it was music from the Devil or how back in the day there was no shitty "american" comedies all over and people just didn't care about that kind of movies. I wish I was born in the 60's.

Who are you to say what's good and what's bad on such a relative matter?

"Opinions are like orgasms... Mine matters the most and I couldn't care less if you had one."

If you don't have an opinion about something then you're not human that simple, I respect others opinion, and like to get my opinion respected aswell.

andy ur stilla kid dont act like u were born 80s Everyday Every Year the world changes if you didn't realize that. Its good let our generation change soon they can cure cancer, and it´s cooming out awesome movies now with awesomeness effeckts.

Ur born 97 dont act u were born in 80s and saw all those shit and i dont like kids when they think they were born in 80s and act like they listen to classic music and watched classic movies. I bet you dont even know the old words. Before we used to say

Examples:
You have seen that movie many times.

Have you seen that movie many times?

You have not seen that movie many times.

andy ur stilla kid dont act like u were born 80s Everyday Every Year the world changes if you didn't realize that. Its good let our generation change soon they can cure cancer, and it´s cooming out awesome movies now with awesomeness effeckts.

Ur born 97 dont act u were born in 80s and saw all those shit and i dont like kids when they think they were born in 80s and act like they listen to classic music and watched classic movies. I bet you dont even know the old words. Before we used to say

Examples:
You have seen that movie many times.

Have you seen that movie many times?

You have not seen that movie many times.

The quote in your signature isn't hitler its a song by a swedish girl. - Zara Larsson top lels to you

@ topic
you was born in 97, nothing more to say
Jim Carey made plenty of epic films before you was even born - dumb and dumber being one of them

Back