• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@The new server,SUGGESTION

Nik Razz

Reaction score
What would people think about it being a PVP-E server? I think it bring many things to the table and actual ruling team on the server

Everything the same as shadowcores just turn it to PVP-E ,Not talking about getting exp for kill's but just no skull system at all just like dolera/inferna
It bring alot of serious players to the server fighting for dominance.

Just my opinion , Post yours.

It was mentioned in like million threads before :pP. Anyway, good idea :)

This would stop cry threads about rs traps, and there would be an end to rs traps, nice idea but there are other important things to do also :)

EDIT: i thought you meant @ shadowcores, it's a good idea anyway ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for comments , I'd like alot of replys on this thread so that mark really looks into the good this would do to the new server

This would stop cry threads about rs traps, and there would be an end to rs traps, nice idea but there are other important things to do also :)

EDIT: i thought you meant @ shadowcores, it's a good idea anyway ;)

And botters ;)

Bump common guy's I know alot more people have an input on what the new server should be like.

Back