• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ the new war (Drakans team vs. Akalics team)

bevakana

Reaction score
Ok well since there has been much shit talk in game and such I will make the official post here will names of whos on whos team and whos against who so here it goes.

Drakans team:

Drakan
Fredi Crover
Enigmatic
Oif
Oif Super Fan
Answer
Juicy Fruit

Akalics team:

Akalic
Saul
Carbon
Azeck
Parachild
Twizzler
Death Avenger

As you can see Akalics team has one more person then Drakans team. I personally joined Drakans team because I feel the need to help a long time friend ^^.

This war is going to split a lot of friends apart. So lets try and keep the shit talk to a minimum. I dont give a flying fuck if you die 1 vs 5 or 6 vs 6 don't complain about the death.

I hope to keep my long time friends that I am fighting against... (Carbon, Saul, Akalic, Twiz) You guys are some of my closest friends and I dont wanna lose you. Please just because I am fighting against you don't hate me lmao.

People are free to join each side as they wish.

Good luck to both teams and people are FREE TO LEAVE THE WAR AT ANY POINT IN TIME. THERE WILL BE NO PAYOUTS. The only exception is if someone is a huge shit talker. If you talk no shit and do your buesness like a MAN you will not need to pay out. Just fight. Straight up.

Battle areas... (Lets try to stick to these places cause its more fun)

West of BKBS
North of BKBS
Desert (Lets try to war here the most cause its rl pvp lol)
Thais
Carlin
Venore

Thats it lets try to stay away from nightmares cause pvping there just isent any fun. Mages lose manashield cause they can't wear their tiara, Pallys cant wear maa which is what makes them beastly, Knights can't wear their armor that gives them like 6k more hp.

THE BATTLE LINES HAVE BEEN DRAWEN LETS STAND AND FIGHT BABY!!!

l Parachild
Drakan l
Juicy Fruit l Akalic
l Death Avenger
Enigmatic l
l Azeck
Oif l Carbon
l
Fredi l
Answer l Saul
l Twizzler

LETS GO FIGHT BABY! Finally some pvp on cyntara huh? lol. The war with Titans vs. everyone diden't really work out now did it.

:peace: Mike :peace:

Well, I'm on Drakan's team like I stated on the other thread. :D

-Question :peace:

Love ya mike

=// i think the war is declared we raped azeck and the other guy like 7 times

see most u guys dont even know half the shit thats going on Lmao
its meant to be a fun war so dont make it anymore than that

lol Since they said they would war us i already knew that i would get more ppl than them... you forgot exarion btw, he will be with us.

Don't care, there is a reason it is MY side. You are to be killed on sight.

dementia you cant just say im out whenever you want... You made your choice.

A military mind *****
A military mind mean money
A criminal grind *****
A criminal grind mean hustle

You know..

Back