• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Offical "Pep Guardiola Is A Fucking Bitch For Selling IBRACADABRA" Thread

Reaction score
I seriously hope Guardiola dies a slow death. I don't care if I'm taking this seriously, I really hate that racist bitch. He didn't let Touré play because he wasn't a Catalan unlike Busquets. Touré is a hundred times better than Busquets. Eventually, Touré left Barcelona because he felt that Pep didn't want to play him even though he is better than Busquets.

Now, he sold Ibra. That motherfucker. He didn't even let Ibra play more than a season. It's normal that Ibra wasn't really playing in Barca's way because he needs more time. But the bitch won't give him more time, he wants to play with Ibra... he lets him start a match, then subs him after a damn halftime. He puts him in in the 64th+ minute... Ibra wants to play from the start.

The problem is that Guardiola said the excuse is that he bought David Villa. Villa himself said that he could very well play on the left wing, like he did in the world cup (he became the best scorer in the WC and he played on the wing). Guardiola didn't play Villa-Ibra-Messi EVEN ONCE because he didn't want to show us how really good they would have been - all the Barca fans would want Ibra to stay.

fuuck u pep... i really hope u die

kkthxbye^^

edit:

Zlatan: The problem was that
Pep didn't want me

The Swede is talking about the move to Milan

Pep Guardiola was the reason why Zlatan Ibrahimovic left Barcelona.

- The problem was that Guardiola didn't want me. He made me unhappy, but now I'm happy again.
Zlatan said that he talked to the coach only twice in a half year, and Guardiola answered by saying that only Ibrahimovic himself knows the reason.
The problem with the coach made Zlatan move to Milan.
It was confirmed today that he will move to Italy.
And it was a happy star that faced the massive press.
- It feels nice that it's finally decided, he says.
”Very disappointed"
- The choice was easy. And I'm happy that I can still play in a such high level (club).
When they asked Zlatan about what the problem was in Barcelona he answered:
– The problem was that Guardiola didn't want me. He made me feel unhappy, but now I'm happy again.
– I'm not leaving Barcelona because of the city, I'm leave Barcelona because of the philosophy.
Are you disappointed on the coach?
– Very disappointed. I'm not sure if he's scared of me.
– When I enter a room he is in, he leaves (often)...

English translation;

"Guardiola is the philosopher who has shattered my dream to play with Barcelona," Ibrahimovic told reporters.

"When I enter a room Guardiola leaves, I don't know if he's scared of me or what. Speak to him, he's the one who has the problem. I don't know what it is.

"Right now I'm very happy because I'm going to Milan. In football everything can change in 24 hours. It's the end Guardiola wanted."
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/280820...ing-barca.html

I love this pic:

291lyfl.jpg

Problem: Messi couldn't handle Ibra, Pep was Messi's bitch so he couldn't handle Ibra either. Facts

And both were scared of Zlatan, witch is quite cool

So zlatan moved to milan? i never saw him in a barca match :O

Back