• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Official (and soon to be more popular)] Bash Flatlander Thread

Flatlander

Species Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I was jealous of Codex, so I thought I could compete and get more people bashing me.

I am totally more worthy of your time! I always release videos and never release a server.
I pretend to help people with tutorials but they are most likely just a grand scheme to confuse noobs.

Let's do this. The Bash Flatlander Thread!

Ou eM Gi! I am totally up for that! Buuuuh go cry somewhere else, we dont have shit for you here buuuuh..

I was jealous of Codex, so I thought I could compete and get more people bashing me.

I am totally more worthy of your time! I always release videos and never release a server.
I pretend to help people with tutorials but they are most likely just a grand scheme to confuse noobs.

Copy Cat :(

Yes! I also Copy Cat people's work.

Just like I re-posted Codex's Copywrited Official Bashing Thread and made it my own, and I didn't even link to his original thread or give him credit.

I am very evil man.

You donated $80 to Archlight when we were a very new project and didn't even buy donation items with it and said you just wanted to support a custom project.

FUCK YOU FLATLANDER

You're right, this was fun.

Why would anyone bash a sincere, honest and respectable person ;o

Last edited:

You might copy other people's ideas but you'll never be the attention whore I am :)

You donated $80 to Archlight when we were a very new project and didn't even buy donation items with it and said you just wanted to support a custom project.

FUCK YOU FLATLANDER

You're right, this was fun.

I also spent more money than that after release and now my friends use my account every release to get donation items for themselves.

Every reset it's always a fight between my friends on who gets to use my donations.

I also spent more money than that after release and now my friends use my account every release to get donation items for themselves.

Every reset it's always a fight between my friends on who gets to use my donations.
I'm glad they're still entertained by what we do :)

How dare you release awesome test videos of your server and never release.

Multiverse server coming soon™ 2120. It will be the most popular server to have ever existed with only 10 players online. Hope to see you guys there!

hurhur flat no mercy
you vr glasses wearing hipster who refuses to play anything popular .
if ranting was a crime you would be convicted to multiple lifetime sentences.
if making a an elephant out of an ant would happen for real each time you would solve world hunger.
tho lets be fair you deserve an award... an award for making the most systems nobody ever wanted.

flatlander will create the biggest server in history with 1 player on each of his "sub-servers"
upcoming tests for the next beta a month from now have been delayed until the new alpha now planned for 2030 finishes

but at least you have some skill in making servers .. to bad the same can't be said about your skill in battlerite or rocket league.

but don't you worry atleast with all the programming you did you can blame your lack of skill on a sub system that never existed !

hurhur flat no mercy
you vr glasses wearing hipster who refuses to play anything popular .
if ranting was a crime you would be convicted to multiple lifetime sentences.
if making a an elephant out of an ant would happen for real each time you would solve world hunger.
tho lets be fair you deserve an award... an award for making the most systems nobody ever wanted.

flatlander will create the biggest server in history with 1 player on each of his "sub-servers"
upcoming tests for the next beta a month from now have been delayed until the new alpha now planned for 2030 finishes

but at least you have some skill in making servers .. to bad the same can't be said about your skill in battlerite or rocket league.

but don't you worry atleast with all the programming you did you can blame your lack of skill on a sub system that never existed !

I will continue to make systems no one wants until the day I die!

Last edited:
You have to be too dumb to think earth is flat.

Can we please keep this on topic..... this thread was made to bash you not you bash us.

Mods please delete his posts for off topic.

You are right, I apologize for being off topic on my own post.

I have edited my original message.
Code:
I will continue to make systems no one wants until the day I die!

Back