• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Official Best Quote Thread!

tumblr_mfeeystFeq1r0xyi2o1_500.gif

:}

A quote by me :)

~A player doesn't count by level, neither by skill. He counts by his friendship and his loyality~
Kind Regards,
//Damon

"... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was planned this way"

George Motherfucking Bush

When the dalai lama was confronted about What surprised him most about humanity,
he answered
---- "Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present;
the result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

- - - Updated - - -

Einstein said:
Everything should be made as simple as possible but not simpler
This too.

- - - Updated - - -

Life is like a tv. If you don't like what's happening, change the channel. --me

Last edited:
I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is.

Forrest Gump

Btw, i love that movie :)

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” - Genghis Khan

I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is.

Forrest Gump

Btw, i love that movie :)

watched that movie several times. never gets boring ;p

@ot

"Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them." - Lou Holtz

i like turtles

- - - Updated - - -

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” - Genghis Khan

Sorry, but Atila the Hun didnt say that? I remember in that way.

i like turtles

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but Atila the Hun didnt say that? I remember in that way.

And atila the hun is ghengis khan because..

OT-
Those who don't ask; don't get. We each are the master of our universe; ask for your dreams and your dreams is what you will receive. --- me :>

Those who stand tall; shine brightest. --/ me

It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay... small acts of kindness and love.
~Gandalf in the movie : The Hobbit an unexpected journey

Dunno where I read that but here :
"Fight with Honour and die with the same."

And one of the 300:
Persian: A thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun! Stelios: Then we will fight in the shade.

[last lines] Dilios: And so my king died, and my brothers died, barely a year ago. Long I pondered my king's cryptic talk of victory. Time has proven him wise, for from free Greek to free Greek, the word was spread that bold Leonidas and his three hundred, so far from home, laid down their lives. Not just for Sparta, but for all Greece and the promise this country holds. [takes his spear from a soldier] Dilios: Now, here on this ragged patch of earth called Plataea, Xerxes's hordes face obliteration! Spartan Army: HA-OOH! Dilios: Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers... knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of three hundred. Yet they stare now across the plain at *ten thousand* Spartans commanding thirty thousand free Greeks! HA-OOH! Spartan Army: HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH! Dilios: The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Greek. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine. [puts on his helmet] Dilios: Give thanks, men, to Leonidas and the brave 300! TO VICTORY! [the Greek army roars and charges]

Xerxes: There will be no glory in your sacrifice. I will erase even the memory of Sparta from the histories! Every piece of Greek parchment shall be burned. Every Greek historian, and every scribe shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of Sparta, or Leonidas, will be punishable by death! The world will never know you existed at all!

King Leonidas: The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed.

Last edited:
Back