• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The OT that had the most *RPG* feelings on it?

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
Okay, we are here to discuss the OT which had the most *RPG* feelings.

Don't just say names, post how it looked like, was it popular, or it was just popular with the green areas on it.
let us hear which OT had both green areas & popular too!

I'd say, the old Fantasia. ~7.6~ *It had like 230 players online*
ohh.. you know XML times x)

I actually consider the green areas a-part from the RPG, if you don't, just don't bother yourself posting here x)

Brabexia 7.1 Version
It had so awesome functions and scripts (The one the Brabexia team hosted.. Not the other shit servs)
Had more awesome functions that even today... Monster-Arena-Battles etc.. So awesome

The most rpgish ot i've seen is, I forgot ip/name but had many custom vocations, custom area, many quests.. Shiva owned it. Good ot.:thumbup:

Exodus - 7.6
Revelations - 7.92

Two of the greatest server's IMO. I haven't experienced that much fun since.

Most recently Kingdom age and before then I'd say it would have been Radonia? if that was the ot, chaosot 7.6 had the best community way before the reset though.

Kingdom Age

Survival was fun, back in 7.1.

1. I don't remeber the name, but it was just epic, maybe someone can help me. It began with "A" and it was supported by otservlist.org (always on top at every site for some time) => Pure RPG feeling, low rate and custom shop system..
2.Kingdom Age

Radonia and Kingdom age was the server who was most rpgish and i think the script was awesome :)

OLD OTMadness 8.10 When Slirpa Hosted It FTW!... :D...

Also, Fantasia was awesome, Think it was the same I played... ^^)...

Back