• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The people can't login.

Ific

Reaction score
Hello, :D

I put online my server but the poeple can't login, but they see the character list and can choose but, can't login, anyone can help me?;)

no one know how to fix it here on otland tryed before bumping for a full week didnt get the soloution just buy another computer..

:/ lol no way to fix it

no one know how to fix it here on otland tryed before bumping for a full week didnt get the soloution just buy another computer..

:/ lol no way to fix it

Buy another computer? lol.. What way would that help you?
It's the server that's the problem.
I had the same problem and I had the server online for about 2 weeks before this happent..

Might be something about the ip to..

Ahh! :/ I suggest you dont use 8.41 :/
The TFS 0.3.3 is really unstable..

That's a lie, it's your map that's making the server unstable. I had a server with 130+ hours uptime using 0.3.3 with a 70 mb custom map.

As for your problem you should try doing what Nikkster said in his first post and check both 7171 and 7272 to see if they are open.

Post your results here.

Back