• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the player does not lose experience [OTX 2.15]

ronyashley

Reaction score
bug the player does not lose experience if another player kills him, but if he loses when he is killed by a monster
if anyone can help i would really appreciate it
Bug Player

check your config lua your or creaturescripts/events folder the error must be in there globalevents files could be involved too
Post automatically merged:

ps : btw i noticed that the backpack of the dead player get instantly opened after death, whichi server are u using? you know which script it uses ? or if it's a source edition?
thanks

check your config lua your or creaturescripts/events folder the error must be in there globalevents files could be involved too
Post automatically merged:

ps : btw i noticed that the backpack of the dead player get instantly opened after death, whichi server are u using? you know which script it uses ? or if it's a source edition?
thanks
i just downloaded otx 2.15, it has no scripts.
Regarding the backpack, I recorded it with bynacam, that's why that happens.
It may be the code because, I have not installed any script.

Back