• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team The Porsche - Looking for Job

Porsche

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

After leave from a project i started to mapping, i'm back again to publish a proposal of job. If you're interested, just write your e-mail and your intention about maps and preferences. I would work on tibia servers by monthly payments. However, i decided to not receive money for nothing.

I will select and review the proposals. If I really like it, I will make contact.

My preference is for brazilian teams, but i would accept any good proposal, after a reaview.

You also can check my personal webpage, where you can find my recently map works, the lastest downloads in open tibia, and send an e-mail, by clicking here. (if it is not allowed, delete the link) (portuguese webpage)

I also work in: marketing; forum maker; professional supporter; design;

bannersb6.gif

Thank you for listenning,
The Porsche.

Last edited:
Hello, AussiePro is looking for a Mapper. I already made a city. I was looking for a mapper and seen your looking for a team. If you want i can paid you when they paid me on paypal. The server is Stages. Its gonna be one of the best. I promise it be 24/7 unless storm or working. My E-mail is [email protected]. I check your website and it looks great. Your the guy that we need. Like i said i got the city but if you don't like it then you can make it over. Server will use a website. It will be SQL.

Hello again.

I forgot to mention one thing about my job:

I would like to get into a team that was already online. That is my main intention, because I want to start immediately and see my work in-game. I have always worked that way, as in Trevours Servers, Falumir and others, and helped all these servers very well (and others).

I worked in many of openTibia projects, but they never turned online. Therefore I wish to enter into servers already online.

But if you have a project that is almost ready, I could check if the proposal is good.

I really want to produce something good for the server and have admired my work.

Thank you again for listenning.
The Porsche.

Well AussiePro has been online and has gotten 45 players online. I shut it down b/c i order a new PC, And a new map. That is where you come in and help the server out. If you have a IM so we can talk about it that will work out.

B
U
M
P

Well? I hope your not kidding about the job, I really like your work.

B
U
M
P

Well? I hope your not kidding about the job, I really like your work.

Hello Jerry.

I'm not kidding about my proposal of work. I'm checking two other good proposals. One from a big server and another. Moreover, I am busy with my real life lately.

Anyway, I'll check all the threads about each one of your servers and send a private message if I'm interested.

Thank you,
The Porsche.

Well, I wish i could show you the link to OTServlist.org to show you how much players were online. I can paid you money if you show me your mapping. Like i said i already have the city layout. Only thing i need is the monster hunting place, Then the server be online. As you see it seems like i am the only one who cares. Since i am here replaying and bumping. I hope i have a chance of a great mapper to our team.

And how much would the monthly payment be?

I am not intrested, only curious. ^^

I think this should not be said. But i received a proposal from Elfen Server, which told me: "How much do you want to receive?".

So, I want to check all proposal first.

Anyway, thank you.

Back