• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Premier League thread

I was talking about city vs united match. But his performance is awesome. I think he scored 7 goals?

City wont win this. They don't have the winning culture in their team.
Hahaha your comment made me laugh! :)
What if City reachs the tittle?!

They will win this competition, just look at their squad. They can rotate players every time in each single match. They have just TOP players.

(Im watching Kompany bringing up the tittle)
vincent%20captain%20pic.ashx

True that. And their players have enough experience for everything now. As already said they are winning this one!

No chance Man CITY>Chelsea>Arsenal will fight for PL this year , MAN UTD will looose everything and they will kick Sir Alex Fergeuson ( spell )

Arsenal is the hottest team in the league right now without a doubt. But Van Persie has an issue of always getting injured. It's not a 1 man team, but he really is key to their success. Tottenham are are high flying, but it can't last, can it? Disrupt about Modric and Bale leaving. Friedal is old (not saying hes bad but hes not a long term stopper).
And Liverpool have been very inconsistent. They look good against the bigger teams, but lack the quality against the smaller ones. Too many like-minded players, and an extremely old fashioned approach to the game.

The three that interest me are United, City and Chelsea. Chelsea has Mata pulling strings and Sturridge pushing for an England place (well deserved in my opinion). Their problem is Terry and Luiz. Terry has way too much going on after his affair scandal, then the racism thing. And Luiz is a poor defender.
City have Silva in great form. Doing the simple things right and setting up his teammates. Hart is also in great form making fantastic saves. City's weaknesses are losing and United. It sounds silly, but they are so confident that they are riding their confidence in many games recently. Doing things they wouldn't normally do if they weren't top. 2 or 3 losses and they will become less mighty. Plus they are riding off of their 6 -1 win over their rivals. So what? United beat Arsenal 8 - 2 and look how well Arsenal is playing now? Everyone knows United is having problems. There are 7 players who will change that. Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Cleverly, Smalling, Jones and De Gea. These players are hungry and young. They will gel eventually and if it is soon enough it will be what defeats City.

Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Cleverly, Smalling, Jones and De Gea. These players are hungry and young. They will gel eventually and if it is soon enough it will be what defeats City.

Rooney, young and hungry? Don't think so. He's 26 and has already won everything (not the FA cup tho) with Man U. Don't misunderstand me, I think he's a terrific player but I don't agree with you that he's young and hungry.

Rooney, young and hungry? Don't think so. He's 26 and has already won everything (not the FA cup tho) with Man U. Don't misunderstand me, I think he's a terrific player but I don't agree with you that he's young and hungry.

Stevie is so attractive, but Agger is ugleh.

Back