• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Proving Grounds remake

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92788

HowlingAbyss_1.jpg

HowlingAbyss_queue.jpg

I'm so excited :D!

When they released Dominion, a lot of people wanted ranked dominion queue. They promised to add ranked queue IF dominion stayed a popular map, which it didn't. Hopefully ARAM stays active (I think it will, since people are spamming them in customs) and maybe then there will be ranked aram queue.

^_^

This is going to be so fun! que up to aram! Cant't wait untill patch, someone know when it's coming?

This is really nice, I play aram all the time, sometimes blind pick when I feel like playing a certain champion but if this does have ranked I feel like half of it will be luck depending on what champions you get. Regardless I can't wait for it.

This is really nice, I play aram all the time, sometimes blind pick when I feel like playing a certain champion but if this does have ranked I feel like half of it will be luck depending on what champions you get. Regardless I can't wait for it.

Never think they will make it ranked. I think this is just for the fun :)

- - - Updated - - -

Patch today no ARAM yet :(

lol that's cool, i don't play League anymore, but I'd totally pop on for some ARAM if it got an actual queue.

Although it's he original name I think they should change the name 'ARAM' to something more fitting :p.

They should make indeed a better fitting name for this mode.
I like ARAM sometimes, but ARAM doesn't really sounds fine to me.

I like ARAM and think it's a good name for it because that's what it is, ALL RANDOM ALL MID.

When they released Dominion, a lot of people wanted ranked dominion queue. They promised to add ranked queue IF dominion stayed a popular map, which it didn't. Hopefully ARAM stays active (I think it will, since people are spamming them in customs) and maybe then there will be ranked aram queue.

^_^

Hey man.. some of us take Dominion seriously... There have been a lot of dominate dominion tournaments, and having a ranking system at least for teams would help us be able to manage more tournaments, and even have different tournaments based off of division ranking..

Hell, even if you don't take dominion seriously, rank for it would be as relevant as Twisted Treeline's ranked queue, and solo/due ranked for 5s (never heard of a solo queue tournament, so ultimately it's just ego boosting) And I won't even lie to you, my E-Peen would go rock hard and grow 2 feet longer, if I hit Diamond in Dominion Ranked

But ARAM won't get it's own ranking queue, because of the random factor

Ranked aram would show individual skill, as it proofs you are capable of using any champion you own. But that's the point, easily abusable by people who just buy champs which are OP in aram.
Well, just btw, I hate people saying they play aram when it's blind pick, how the hell is it random when you pick your champion. Hating on that, pick your own name for that shitty playstyle.
Since there are so many dodges in custom arams I really hope this mode will come live soon.

If there is ranked ARAM my strategy is make a new account, buy only good ARAM champs.

If they make aram ranked, they should atleast make the limit of champions to play 40+.

Hey man.. some of us take Dominion seriously... There have been a lot of dominate dominion tournaments, and having a ranking system at least for teams would help us be able to manage more tournaments, and even have different tournaments based off of division ranking..

Hell, even if you don't take dominion seriously, rank for it would be as relevant as Twisted Treeline's ranked queue, and solo/due ranked for 5s (never heard of a solo queue tournament, so ultimately it's just ego boosting) And I won't even lie to you, my E-Peen would go rock hard and grow 2 feet longer, if I hit Diamond in Dominion Ranked

But ARAM won't get it's own ranking queue, because of the random factor

No one takes dominion seriously lol

- - - Updated - - -

If they make aram ranked, they should atleast make the limit of champions to play 40+.

A suggestion was to make every champion free on ARAM so it could work with ranked queue, like PBE. But that will never happen, sadly.

Ranked aram would show individual skill, as it proofs you are capable of using any champion you own. But that's the point, easily abusable by people who just buy champs which are OP in aram.
Well, just btw, I hate people saying they play aram when it's blind pick, how the hell is it random when you pick your champion. Hating on that, pick your own name for that shitty playstyle.
Since there are so many dodges in custom arams I really hope this mode will come live soon.

it would in 5vs5 teams, dude aram players biggest trolls ... probably never gonna try it in soloQ

- - - Updated - - -

A suggestion was to make every champion free on ARAM so it could work with ranked queue, like PBE. But that will never happen, sadly.

You should not put something down on the forum if you know nothing of it, there are loads of people that take it seriously. there is a big website and they host tournaments every week and they have a huge player base.
Next time look for something before sprouting shit out on the forum =)

- - - Updated - - -

That guy you responded to just said he takes dominion seriously o_O brain malfunction??

Back