• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Rant [Tibia's Progression]

Maybe they closed it but it is still the inevitable truth and they have to see it or their existence as a gaming company will be discontinued. Feels good to finally meet someone with similar opinions to myself, and you had some very constructive and good ideas too.
Let's hope they don't keep their eyes arrogantly shut until it's too late.

They're too proud to accept that someone would analyze their mistakes and give suggestions that would actually help >.<

I just think it closed automatically. I don't think a member of CIPsoft actually read it (because it's a rant, not a "proposal").

I read the whole thing, very interesting ...
You pointed out pretty good facts there, but sadly it seems like lots of people are blind or just plain stupid (check some of the comments) to not agree and even think that Tibia has improved and it's fine the way it is now.

BTW, I LMAO with this:
Amelia Seyruun said:
You think I want Tibia to go back to how it was LMHO! Omg I just lost my head!!! Tibia has done nothing but improve over the years and I love the changes. Like recently they made it so that on non pvp worlds fire fields , energy fields, etc don't dissapear after like 10 seconds. Hail TIBIA!
Typical fanboy.

I read the whole thing, very interesting ...
You pointed out pretty good facts there, but sadly it seems like lots of people are blind or just plain stupid (check some of the comments) to not agree and even think that Tibia has improved and it's fine the way it is now.

BTW, I LMAO with this:

Typical fanboy.

Hahahah, I remember that reply. I laughed pretty hard when I read that :)

Rl tibia players are dum. They will just continue spending hundreds of money for premium,and cip will just improve premium,nothing else. I bet that they read 20% of ur thread,then just closed it. Players dont get it,they want cash,not intelligent and great dedicated players,just CASH ! That's why i just quited tibia after 2months of playing ! I mean rl... OTS ROX !

I read all of it and I couldn't agree more.

You have all my respect dude.

Okok I'm a bit late but I have read it before and I just read it over again.

By far, the most amazing thread.... wait, let me rephrase that... the most amazing THING on Tibia, ingame, forum, w/e.

Red for president!

:>
B U M P :)
Just raising some opinions!

Red

Botting is hard to prevent.

Here is a simple, easy to use way to create a mana training bot that could act like someone pushing buttons on a keyboard.

Code:
using System;

using System.Collections.Generic;

using System.ComponentModel;

using System.Data;

using System.Drawing;

using System.Linq;

using System.Text;

using System.Windows.Forms;

using System.Diagnostics;

using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

namespace Tibia_920_Bot

{

public partial class mainForm : Form

{

public mainForm()

{

InitializeComponent();

}

const int WM_KEYDOWN = 0x0100;

const int WM_KEYUP = 0x0101;

const int VK_F1 = 0x70;

//The handle that will hold tibia

IntPtr Tibia_Handle;

//Import SendMessage from user32.dll which will send a keypress to the client.

[DllImport("User32.Dll")]

static extern bool PostMessage(

IntPtr hWnd,

uint msg,

int wParam,

int lParam

);

[DllImport("USER32.DLL")]

static extern IntPtr FindWindow(

string lpClassName, 

string lpWindowName);

private void mainForm_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

Tibia_Handle = FindWindow(null, "Tibia");

}

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

PostMessage(Tibia_Handle, WM_KEYDOWN, VK_F1, WM_KEYUP);

}

}

}

Back