• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The-RealOTS 7.7 CiPSoft US & EU Transfers

When would you like us to bring up RealOTS

• In two weeks!

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • In one week

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
And make RPs and EKs be stronger than back the in 7.7 , maybe share exp? so mages can boost eks and rps

And make RPs and EKs be stronger than back the in 7.7 , maybe share exp? so mages can boost eks and rps
i think they have light bolts and weapons with higher atk etc
and share exp probably impossible in realots

Correct. Paladins have Light bolts and light crossbow. Giving them the ability to shoot longer. Light bolts have the same atk as old Power bolts. So they hurt :p Knight have thier weapons atk boosted by 7-9 atk. And also the ability to boost it abother 10 atk for 4 hours for 10k. Meaning a SCA would get 70 atk. So ye its quite balanced. Even more so with higher skillrate.

1. Make it USA this time around

2. Make it easier to get started so more players don't quit in rook.

3. Stages from
1-40 =8x
40-130=3x (or 4x)
130-999=2x
No one wants level 200 mages again. Hell, could even make it 1x sometime.

Reason for the long stage levels is I believe the stages only update on server save, right?

4. Keep the unjust system, but make it 15 days to lose all frags instead of 30.

Reason being is I believe the stages only update on server save, right?

Really all there is to it, make it VERY custom.

Don't fking rush it, seriously. Even though you probably will anyway, and it'll probably reset and need to be restarted since you fucxked it up as always.

you need a niche if you expect players to leave Tibianic to play here. Such as a USA host, or stages, or 7.7 gameplay. But blackd better not fucking work here again. Seriously, if it's not in USA you're wasting your time. Dallas texas so BR's and USA/canadians can play lag free.

Last edited:
3. Stages from
1-40 =8x
40-130=3x (or 4x)
130-999=2x
No one wants level 200 mages again. Hell, could even make it 1x sometime.

Well , i not agreed, keep 2x exp , it makes this server unique , stages are looking not so proffesional , its better to have 1 stage 2x exp , to make this server unique it has to be not easy to lvl up , everthing that comes easy is getting away easly tooo..
The real ots server was good , it was realy good , but bots and ddos attacks destoyed it , just dont let it happend again and it will be the best server , belive me

4x exp to lvl 100 and 3x from 101 to 9999999999 ??
dont end on stage 2x cuz ppl wont exp anymore

Well , i not agreed, keep 2x exp , it makes this server unique
No.

You need to appeal to ALL players. Why would I play RealOTS when I could play Tibianic, that has been on for almost 3 years and is 2x exp?

Make it so the casual players can still enjoy the server, but also make it so the hardcore players can as well.

I think we will have a stage of 1-100 is 3x 101-150 2x 151-200 1.5x 201-999 0.5x

The lootrate wont be touched since I the money economy will be destroyed after two weeks.

Also there will be an US server but it would probably be started after a little while after the EU server is scheluded.

We have an antibot client which doesnt accept connections from blackd,tibiabotng and tibiaauto.

Also there will be an US server but it would probably be started after a little while after the EU server is scheluded.
You're wasting your time, bud.

Go check out the Tibianic forums. People have been begging Iryont for a USA based Tibianic. If you were smart, you'd cease the opportunity and pick up the USA/American market (as the EU low-rate market is owned by Tibianic). You will not have many players if you open the same exact RealOTS, in the same exact hosting location.

You're wasting your time, bud.

Go check out the Tibianic forums. People have been begging Iryont for a USA based Tibianic. If you were smart, you'd cease the opportunity and pick up the USA/American market (as the EU low-rate market is owned by Tibianic). You will not have many players if you open the same exact RealOTS, in the same exact hosting location.

Thats your opinion there are many other players which would like to see another 7.7 server with the true RPG feeling RealOTS is giving you. Tibianic might own it but we are here to conquer.

Thats your opinion there are many other players which would like to see another 7.7 server with the true RPG feeling RealOTS is giving you. Tibianic might own it but we are here to conquer.
The only reason there is any hype about this RealOTS is that we thought it was going to be USA based. The only reason I knew this thread existed is a friend told me RealOTS was going to be USA based.

Ah well, another dead server will ensue just like last time - not sure why you think this time will be different.

I think we will have a stage of 1-100 is 3x 101-150 2x 151-200 1.5x 201-999 0.5x

The lootrate wont be touched since I the money economy will be destroyed after two weeks.

We have an antibot client which doesnt accept connections from blackd,tibiabotng and tibiaauto.

well its no sense this exp stages, ppl just get mad after lvl 100 and wont fight exp, went retired or smth

just keep static exp 3x

The only reason there is any hype about this RealOTS is that we thought it was going to be USA based. The only reason I knew this thread existed is a friend told me RealOTS was going to be USA based.

Ah well, another dead server will ensue just like last time - not sure why you think this time will be different.
No.

You need to appeal to ALL players. Why would I play RealOTS when I could play Tibianic, that has been on for almost 3 years and is 2x exp?

Make it so the casual players can still enjoy the server, but also make it so the hardcore players can as well.

Whaaat??
Tibianic is 7.4 and its ugly gameplay , realots 7,7 , which i love the most , and thats the reason i would love to play it 7,7 without stupid milion stages that makes server look like ot , i want this to be unique server

you'd cease the opportunity and pick up the USA/American market
cease the opportunity and pick up the USA/American
cease the opportunity and pick
cease the opportunity
i'm sure u meant seize m8, smhh
retard alert, gl taking over Tibianic when we both know the owner is 100x more capable than you are

realots think could be in the U.S., and could start on Sunday, keeping the 3x xp, maybe after LVL100 fall to 2.5? or 2? for the opening day events could happen, as the distribution of items double xp, double skills, free premium time, and other things ..

sorry for the english, I'm Brazilian xD

Last edited:
start on Sunday,
Would rather wait and have an actual good server that was properly advertised and hosted in USA.

iretard alert, gl taking over Tibianic when we both know the owner is 100x more capable than you are
This. Tried explaining to the poor guy so many times now and even in the past about how dumb another low-rate oldschool EU server is. Doesn't matter if it's "hurr durr 7.7 not 7.4!!" because it's still oldschool and the population is still very small and limited.

yup only reason i'm looking at it, some of my mates playing since its USA BASED
Right? No idea what this guy is thinking. It'll end up just like the last RealOTS if he really is dumb enough to host it in EU.

Damn shame they finally were able to make a functional website and implement map changes on cip's engine and are going to blow it again kek

Back