• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint The reason of my thread deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you already know it very well as you stated in your wrongly-placed thread. My sticky thread on the board says that the thread will be deleted, not that you will be warned. I will also ask you to report any old thread of your server because you tend to re-open your server(s) like monthly and that could be confused as duplicate threads, and deleted.

But is it really a coincidence that you see my thread after 30 minutes and other threads you don't see them in 2 weeks? I've seen you warn others, therefore I thought a warning would be dealt to everyone and not to specific people you might know. I think I am unfairly treated as a paying customer & a respected member.

I would like to have my thread back, I am contributing alot to OTLand and having 24 hours more to the ETA is an absurd reason for a deletion of a thread. I am deeply dissapointed in the staff handling advertising section.

Fribben.

You can always report those other threads. And it's not a matter of additional few ETA time, it's because the rule says at most 7 days.
I don't know why do you confuse donation with payment, btw.

I'm dissapointed in the moderation of the advertising section. I sincerely hope you open your eyes and realize that respect has to come from 2 ways in order to be achieved, but I guess your attitude has to be changed in order for that to prevail.

I'm sorry, a donator.

Fribben.

I'm disappointed at 8-15 threads deleted daily of users that ignore the sticky threads. If respect doesn't involve sticking to the standards then I don't know what you got in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.