• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.(reCAPTCHA said: inc

jakke567

Reaction score
Hello , i need help .
im doing a server and everything is right im using gesior aac 0.3.8 and everything works except
this been showing up when i gonna create a account first of all it bugged when i just clicked on create account and it said something with reCAPTCHA
then i put this in the config in htdocs " $config['site']['publickey'] = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"; // Public Key
$config['site']['privkey'] = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX";; // Private Key "
and then it worked to click at "Create Account" I clicked filled in my account and so on... then i clicked on " I Agree" And that shit..

Then this appears " The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.(reCAPTCHA said: incorrect-captcha-sol) "

Please Help ;D rep++-.....

Back