• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Regarded Society] - Cyndron Castle

Icetear

Mapper
Reaction score
The royal castle of Cyndron! [The Regarded Society]

During the dinner
wmkmqv.jpg

Do you even think the royal family even thinks about where the food were made?
167oxt5.jpg

I took a look at the upstairs, but nowhere else I could come?
70ggmg.jpg

So I began to lock up the door in a bit thievie wise and run up to the throne balcony and screamed!

34j62ac.jpg

Hope you liked it! Critics will be taking care of, kindly. But please do not flame!
Yours,
Pansarknoge.

PS! Thanks to hiperkarma ;*

They might like cucumbers?! Don't you dare point out that they are fat! :(
Thank you guys, I really appreaciate your support ;*

The first screenshot is nice, but i dont find anything special on the others.
Anyways, it looks decent :)

mmmm, i beg to differ, Woopie. You could add many different details to a castle, depending on what kind of castle it is. Theme, etc~ You just gotta know how to apply it well.
@Screenies, really cute, i like it ^^ a small idea cud be adding a small carpet rug under where your throne is [the one that's 3x2 big, looks fitting for a royal status type of place]

Yeah! Sounds like I should do that, dear. Thanks for your opinion.
And the others too! ;*

That's alot of Cucumbers :O! xDD

Nice :D

That's what she said.

@Mapping: I really like it but some of them seem to lack some detail, something about the second one I didn't like, and a few others. But overall your mapping is really pretty good.

Matherfact I can't. I've been mapping small parts. And we are going to put them together as fast as possible, xd

Back