• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The request thread.

Badboi66 I thought this one would go well with the quote in your sig:

badboicopyqq7.jpg

You are trying to be a king, but the ace is back.

Empty lol I wasn't sure if you wanted the word "empty" on your sig or if you really wanted it empty... lol I added in the word but if you'd like it without just let me know and I'll post a blank version.

emptyve4.jpg

the text to the left of your name is the word "empty" in tengwar (elvish)

AMAGAD!11 it r0x!111 :wub:
I'll add it to my siggy as soon as I get home ;).

Rep++

Empty lol I wasn't sure if you wanted the word "empty" on your sig or if you really wanted it empty... lol I added in the word but if you'd like it without just let me know and I'll post a blank version.

emptyve4.jpg

the text to the left of your name is the word "empty" in tengwar (elvish)

Thanks so very much! I like it alot!

yea and 1 for me.. with this text

World Of Tramon
Official Developer

Omg i'v requested an siggy for weaks now at diferent persons and no one wants to make me one =( i'v posted what i want on it 4 posts up =)

I would like to request a signature with a dragon/mage/storm render using dark colours. The text i want is 'Jester'. Thank you in advance,guys

Not sure if it's dark enough for you or if it's anywhere near what you had in mind, but here it is:

jestercopyru5.jpg

Edit: just noticed you were with the World of Tramon, maybe ZoOorO can make you one like Moker's with the tibia mage

Last edited:
Not sure if it's dark enough for you or if it's anywhere near what you had in mind, but here it is:

jestercopyru5.jpg

Edit: just noticed you were with the World of Tramon, maybe ZoOorO can make you one like Moker's with the tibia mage

Oh yes.. but i don't like too much the render, but thanks for it

No worries :) win some, loose some. Just thought I'd post it and see if you could use it.

Back