• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter The Rookie Guard Quest [$?]

Just copy the name of the quest and search on google
its not hard
Right. It's not.
But it's an English forum.
If you request for something in English, any links you provide with your job request should be to English content.

Nevermind the fact that he didn't provide his server version, which warrants removal of the thread in the first place.
Read this before posting a new thread to avoid thread deletion! (https://otland.net/threads/read-this-before-posting-a-new-thread-to-avoid-thread-deletion.5070/)

I posted that so that OP might revisit his thread and edit it so people can see proper information about his job request, otherwise it might go months and months unanswered.

-- edit
@OP
It requires a source edit for 1 part of the mission, which is why I never offered to complete this request.

Cheers.

I would prefer latest tfs, but 1.1 would do.
Please message me the details, budget, contact information..

Do you also know how the quest goes in every detail? or do i have to record it myself to get as accurate as possible?
I remember doing the quest many years ago, but i do not know how accurate you want it to be..

Shouldn't be a problem nonetheles.. just more work..

KW

It requires a source edit for 1 part of the mission, which is why I never offered to complete this request.
No it doesn't.

Mission 1: A Taste of Things to Come
Once you cross the bridge after finishing The Beginning Quest and walk a little northward, you will be teleported to Kraknaknork's Dimension, where Kraknaknork's Demon will attack and kill you. Once you log back into the game, you will spawn next to Asralius. Talk to him so he restores your experience. Open the blue treasure chest to get a Backpackwith a Wooden Sword and a Torch

onPrepareDeath you change the outfit to the body and create a modal window the same way it is when you die. When pressing ok you save the current exp in a storage and do a query to change current experience and last position (and remove the player). He'll then go back to character screen and upon login he'll be at new position with a different amount with experience (or level). When talking to npc you can give the player the difference between current exp and the saved one.

Never assume source edit is required, otherwise you kill your creativity.

No it doesn't.

Mission 1: A Taste of Things to Come
Once you cross the bridge after finishing The Beginning Quest and walk a little northward, you will be teleported to Kraknaknork's Dimension, where Kraknaknork's Demon will attack and kill you. Once you log back into the game, you will spawn next to Asralius. Talk to him so he restores your experience. Open the blue treasure chest to get a Backpackwith a Wooden Sword and a Torch

onPrepareDeath you change the outfit to the body and create a modal window the same way it is when you die. When pressing ok you save the current exp in a storage and do a query to change current experience and last position (and remove the player). He'll then go back to character screen and upon login he'll be at new position with a different amount with experience (or level). When talking to npc you can give the player the difference between current exp and the saved one.

Never assume source edit is required, otherwise you kill your creativity.
I never said the first part of the quest dude.
I said "1 part".

I never said the first part of the quest dude.
I said "1 part".

What part you mean? I dont see any part that need sourcer edit there.
This quest is easy to make, but need time, I prefer pay, since no have much players in rookgaard too

I need with fully details: You will need enter in tibia.com and make the quest there, missionstate for each questlog update, take mission->try ask about mission again and check what the npc will say... (many quests if the player dont have the exactly storage npc dont awnseer anything), I need these details, details are important

Also if someone have a character high level in rook here, we can negociate

Knightware
I think one guy will make here, he said will start tomorrow.
If he dont start I will let youknoww in private msg, thanks

Back