• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The server Classicus.org

Pyramidnation

Reaction score
DO NOT PLAY THIS SERVER.

Me and Zonet was working on Ryans Website and it took a while to fix it. Under the time. I had the chance to know him and his friends better throwout Skype/facebook. Under here you can see what was really going on in the server behind everyones back.

1. The GMs doesnt really care about the server at all. He "hired" his 2 best friends as GM and they are in no experience of it ( running around teleporting their friends and characters to quests, hunting spots, kicking their characters while pzd.)

2. Before i was included in their team, I once was a normal player. I was offered special items ( such as Boots with unlimited regen and runes with unlimited amount of usage, not to mention the custom made weapons, experience, tasks and skills ). Proofs and pictures are still saved on my computer both facebook conversations and tibia. ( Contact me for them )

4. All 3 of them own private account and is playing the server themselfves, They have unique and custom items as mentioned above.

Bascially, give ryan another 2 weeks and he wont respond on anyone. give the server a month and the trade channel will be filled with "people" selling 100 cc's. Give it 2 month and it will drop dead.

Not only that, Ryan blocked us from facebook and skype and decided not to pay for the job done. I can make zonet confirm this.
Ryan will ofcourse deny this. But as said above. Pictures from his facebook/skype conversation and ingame conversations i can have zonet coming over to also confirm this since he did not recive any payment and was aware of what was going around.

Well sadly it is actually a well thought-out, popular and working OTServer.
One of the best ones out there. I won't support it by buying any paid-services, but why not enjoy it while it lasts?

If he ddos'ed the competition and OTland before, this isn't surprising.

I do not really know why would he hire anyone to work on the website while I am responsible for it aswell as for the server core and scripts. Anyway, if you worked on it, why don't you hit me up with the website files?

played this server a while back; it was an excellent experience in BETA.

after that, the owner became a money hungry, self imposed ass. He had an infinite amount of engagements with his own servers players, and would censor every crime against them on his own forums. It's a very shady place; definitely wouldn't recommend playing there.

You think to yourself, wow! This is a pretty good server, but once you're on the admin's to-do list in a fight/war etc. It's when you basically decide to pack up your bags, and play somewhere where the abuse isn't so abhorrent.

The owner is basically the biggest scumbag out there, if he caught you doing work for him, well, it's only expected he wouldn't pay you.

Last edited:
Back